The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Captura screenshots have a lower quality

thegamer118

the new Octavia skin came out and i was busy fashion memeing, made a bunch of capturas but i noticed that for some reason the pics for sorta pixelized on my discord, so i opened the files themselves and they were in the same state so i made doubly sure that it was either me because i sucked at deph or it came from Warframe, and even after that it was still pixeled and lower quality so ratherr than use F6 i used a screenshot tool. Check the quality difference for yourself 

5AFWXDh.jpg

5Ckce51.jpg

However if it really comes from me i have no clue what is causing this i would love to resolve this problem

• 3 months later...

I didn't want to make a new thread since this already exists, but i've been having this problem as well. My computer is fairly old and can't handle playing at max graphics settings, but when i use captura i put them to max for the sake of the screenshots. I noticed the screenshots look worse than how it does in-game (this is using the F6 ss function, and i also have the grain turned off) I'm curious to know if anyone else has this prob and fixed it, or if anyone has knowledge of why this occurs. I'm at work at the moment so i can't post any example ss's but when i get home i can elaborate further if needed. Thanks in advance  for any insight.

• 4 weeks later...