Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For The Love Of God, No More Content!

Gigatron-Prime

Please DE, polish the game and focus on the quality of your work than the quantity! PS4 release is around the corner and there is a ton of content already available for the newbies but wear off real quick when they are presented with an equal amount of bugs and general glitches in the game.

The Gremlin...in all honesty, the content you release feels uninspired and "I've been there/seen that before" a la Dual Vipers, Akbolto, Akfuris etc...

The differences are very slight, oh so very slight.

It's really the little things that count DE. The LITTLE things. Please for the love I have for this game that I am proud to support...PLEASE for the love you have for this game you pour so much into...PLEASE for the love of all that is good and holy in this twisted world...no more content. Take a breath. Sit on the couch and relax. Let the mental and creative juices sleep for a bit and just get down to that code and fix whats buggy.

No more content, more polish.

Say it with me people, please!

No more content. More polish.

No...more...content...more...po...lish.......

Edited by Gigatron-Prime

NOOO

BALANCE THE DAMN GAME ALREADY

WHY CAN I NOT USE A BOW FOR MORE THEN SEVENTY SHOTS BUT A ROCKET LAUNCHER FOR FIVE HUNDRED?

On a serious note, it is getting absurdly bad.

The controls are unresponsive as of late too, can barely wallrun after the third or so try.

NOOO

BALANCE THE DAMN GAME ALREADY

WHY CAN I NOT USE A BOW FOR MORE THEN SEVENTY SHOTS BUT A ROCKET LAUNCHER FOR FIVE HUNDRED?

On a serious note, it is getting absurdly bad.

The controls are unresponsive as of late too, can barely wallrun after the third or so try.

I think the people that want new content outweigh the people who want polishing, it's great for money, and I hope they're squeezing out a hell of a lot of content and then polishing it up at the end.

I think the people that want new content outweigh the people who want polishing, it's great for money, and I hope they're squeezing out a hell of a lot of content and then polishing it up at the end.

Yea, these grindfests are great for money, huh?

Watch how this game turns in 3 months at this rate...

Take a look at FF14. 

Specifically the optimization. That game is the most optimized game I have ever seen, and for an MMO too! This game only needs to deal with a group of 4...4!

So much that needs to be done or should be done.

If I were to wake up one day, and discover a little 1MB update download to WARFRAME and discover all it does is make my warframe step/move his legs when he turns while aiming (currently it's just the turntable slide), that would put a smile on my face and a tear in my eye...

That is honestly all I really want to see when I say little things or quality of the work.

for the person who posted this thread you do realize that that the devs have been putting out fixes and patches for the problems but they can't fix everything at once and they also have to pump out new content to for the people who want it so stop whining about it and be patient it will come when it comes. And I for one think they are doing a great job keeping things fixed fixing things and making the game better I don't think I have ever heard of someone complaining about new stuff before.

I agree that there are some serious oversights in this game that DE is not putting enough priority emphasis on.

However, I would not refer to a couple new guns and skins "content".  The event is just stuff that already exists in the game that we have done 1000 times already... i guess the Grineer Settlements will qualify as content but if they are easily charged through using nothing but Armor Ignore/Armor Piercing weapons then we will be in this situation in another week or so.

This game is missing some fundamental aspects that would go a LONG way if addressed.  This game is easy to take a break from though.  You do not miss out on much or get behind if you take a few weeks off.  Thats what I have been kind of trying to do but I can't find anything else to play that interests me >.<

I will say though when PS4 comes out and when GTAV and some other big titles come out, DE better have some serious fixes, overhauling and new stuff to add or this game will easily be overshadowed by newer titles.

And as a poster stated earlier... the trend IS starting it seems, and DE you CANNOT ignore.  Sky is falling threads are popping up left and right and now its moreso than feedback/comment/question threads it seems (at least attn wise) and whether their arguments have merit or not in this age of gaming this trend seems to always correlate with a dieing or soon to be dieing game.

Please DE, polish the game and focus on the quality of your work than the quantity! PS4 release is around the corner and there is a ton of content already available for the newbies but wear off real quick when they are presented with an equal amount of bugs and general glitches in the game.

The Gremlin...in all honesty, the content you release feels uninspired and "I've been there/seen that before" a la Dual Vipers, Akbolto, Akfuris etc...

It's really the little things that count DE. The LITTLE things. Please for the love I have for this game that I am proud to support...PLEASE for the love you have for this game you pour so much into...PLEASE for the love of all that is good and holy in this twisted world...no more content. Take a breath. Sit on the couch and relax. Let the mental and creative juices sleep for a bit and just get down to that code and fix whats buggy.

The team that makes content and the team that does triage and fixes are mostly separate.

Persistent content won't keep a game alive. It will keep the hardcore grinders grinding indeed. But it won't attract new players, or keep most people interested for too long. Especially if their gear keeps getting outdated by newer things.

New content is nice. But new content should not be a primary focus. Overall expansion should be the focus. More elements, more variety, more content. More of everything, not just content. And honestly, yes... Polish, polish, polish. DE has been doing a great job so far, but there has been a large focus on content. They even mentioned creating content to grind for so that the community does not eat it up before they can make more during a livestream.

I do have to say that Warframe gets better bug fixes, faster fixes, and more attention by the devs than any other F2P MMO on the market that I've seen so far. That is excellent.

If more content is needed it should be more like the grineer settlement. Or dojo rooms. Something that isn't more of the same old like weapons with different stats and models.

So far, I think DE is doing fine. A good balance of polish and content.

I agree completely. Adding new weapons is bandaid solution at best, the core of the game has to be fixed first. Also, there's only so much you can do with new weapons before you start repeating yourself.

Also, stop with the Primes and Vandals and rework Void so its less of a grindfest pls.

BTW art team can work on polish too. Tweaking animations, sounds and enviroment as well as making new tiles for existing sets. It doesn't have to be weapons. We could also use some better AI me thinks (Does DE even have AI team? it looks like they made charge in and optionaly take cover AI set and called it a day.)

Edited by LocoWithGun

Said the same for U9...

GG

Every development team ever.

Communities call this the "Jesus Patch" because it never comes.

PS2 was supposed to have a jesus patch in like February, its August and what they got is p2w implants.

Someone needs to slap you for asking DE to not give us new content when that is what this game needs most.

So, question:

You people do realize most development teams aren't comprised of generalists but of people who specialized in one area or another, right?

IE the sort of structure that makes any sort of complete content freezes impractical because the people who make content are not usually the same people responsible for maintaining and fixing content?

Edited by RealityMachina