Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding the change in Saturn Junction's requirements.

(XBOX)Dawn Goat

It was recently brought to my attention that, not long ago, one of the unlock requirements for Saturn changed from Naamah to Baal. From discussions I'd read before, I'm guessing this is because the Raptor fight was difficult for many players. However, the new path requires completion of an interception mission. I'd imagine this makes progressing beyond this point a major hassle for solo players, or even just players who don't have a steady co-op group. Often there aren't any active matchmaking sessions for the particular mission (Ose) blocking the path. I've recommended my brother (who I cannot co-op with as we use the same console) to attempt it with specters and Clems, but even so it seems impractical to require this in order to advance on the star chart.

2 minutes ago, Cyberhazard said:

Banshee, Ember, Equinox, Saryn, Rhino, Nidus, Volt, Octavia & such, all these frames can solo interception with ease.

New players rarely will buy these of the bat. Only choice for them are Excal, Banshee, Volt, Nezha, Rhino and Mag. But yeah, its not Pluto's map, its quite small and its rather easy to keep enemies off the points.

Edited by RobWasHere

il y a 3 minutes, Mingcrusher a dit :

Would be nice, but...

50%: blue spinning circle and nothing else

30%: warframe decides to host migrate at mission start -> still solo play

20%: players say they will join, you get a full group, all the others say they will just quickly change something and dont respond for the next half hour

I usually just play with friends because if you think normal mission recruit was messed up then try Tridolon recruit once.

It's quite extreme, I mean, I play since 5 years, and 90%  of the time, it goes quite well, either in full random, recruitment or whatever, most of the people have a brain and know just enough how to use it to not be the worst player ever.