The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

veiled rivens?

GrimReaperarrived

Question

6 answers to this question

vor 7 Minuten schrieb GrimReaperarrived:

hi guys, as dumb as it sounds, it is ok to trade for veiled rivens? is it worth it?

Sure.

Some people really hate certain riven-challenges, for example. (3headshots during one 1 aimglide or killing 20 enemies without touching the floor.)

58 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

Sure.

Some people really hate certain riven-challenges, for example. (3headshots during one 1 aimglide or killing 20 enemies without touching the floor.)

So you are saying if im confident that i can conplete those, i can buy veiled rivens ? How much would that be then?

vor 5 Minuten schrieb GrimReaperarrived:

So you are saying if im confident that i can conplete those, i can buy veiled rivens ? How much would that be then?

Phew... 30 plat a piece was the price, when i bought them. but that was quite some time ago.

Shotgun goes for much more than other rivens. I've seen people ask silly prices like 80p for a veiled shotgun riven.

Rifle and Pistol can be anywhere between 15 - 40p depending on luck and how despo the seller is to get rid of them.

12 minutes ago, GrimReaperarrived said:

Price varies depending on weapon category with Shotgun being the most expensive (100p+) and Secondary and Melee the cheapest (20p+ and 30p+ respectively). Rifle ranges somewhere in between.

7 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

Shotgun goes for much more than other rivens. I've seen people ask silly prices like 80p for a veiled shotgun riven.

Well, they are the rarest Riven type due to the fact that there are much less shotguns than other weapons. Sorties only have a 1.37% chance to drop a shotgun Riven (1 in every 73 sorties), so I can understand these prices.