Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Noticed The Design Of Some Dojo Pieces Have Changed.

Vilemyre

Just one question though.

What about clans who used the old tilesets? Because my dojo is still using the old tileset but I can place these new tiles. I did prefer the old design and I am hoping this doesn't mean I gotta destroy everything and redo stuff so it doesn't look like a horrible mess of different tiles.

For those who don't know the hallways, t shapes, corners and cross connectors were changed.

Edited by Palkora

Great Hall, Greater Hall, Grand Hall, Grandest Hall, and Reactors have changed as well. The Obstacle course appears to be slightly different as well.

Thanks for that didn't notice. I don't see why DE could have just swapped out the tilsets unless they are different in size?

Just when I was about to invest in the research rooms.

• Dojo Construction Upgrade Phase 1: “On the Grid”

5 Halls, Power Room, and all connector pieces updated to fit new grid system for improved layout options.

Older versions of these rooms are no longer available for creation but remain if you own them.

Older versions of these rooms will not fit the new grid system.

Older versions can be destroyed for a  full 100% refund allowing you to reconstruct with the new versions. All Platinum used to rush rooms is included in the Clan Vault.

New versions fit a grid system that will eventually allow you to loop pieces with more than one entryway.

New versions look better!

All other room pieces not listed have updates in progress to fit the grid where necessary.

Rooms that have not been updated retain their functionality,

Rooms that have only one entrance are largely unaffected by the grid change (because they can’t be looped anyway)

Older version of the Clan Hall can be converted to the new Clan Hall instantly with no cost, if it is the only room in the Dojo (destroy all other rooms first). You must remove all Decorations in the Hall before converting.

I assume that this brings answers to all your questions. Personally I just finished demolishing my whole dojo - I higly advice you doing the same if you don't want to have problems in future - you won't loose any resources invested. New art is less Orokin and more Tenno although clan hall is a bit empty.

Edited by xGryphus

I assume that this brings answers to all your questions. Personally I just finished demolishing my whole dojo. New art is less Orokin and more Tenno although clan hall is a bit empty.

I guess it does although its gonna be a pain rebuilding everything. Well I better get to destroying everything, right after the oracle is done in 6 hours only to be destroyed.

Edited by Palkora