Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Hyena Drops

Zyos

Killed Hyena 17 times after the 5MB small patch

Got no modules but I got all loki parts at least 3 times(helmet,chassis,systems)
and sometimes fieldrons
I know that there is something wrong cause he dropped no resources just a fieldron every once in a while
A friend of mine did 4 runs on his own and he got nothing(just BPs but no fieldrons nano spores or ferrite)

Info updated
Killed hyena 19 times,got 2 more blue prints and 190 nano spores.......... No modules so far

21 runs to get a module I killed the Raptor 3 times also
Edited by Zyos

Killed Hyena 17 times after the 5MB small patch

Got no modules but I got all loki parts at least 3 times(helmet,chassis,systems)

and sometimes fieldrons

I know that there is something wrong cause he dropped no resources just a fieldron every once in a while

A friend of mine did 4 runs on his own and he got nothing(just BPs but no fieldrons nano spores or ferrite)

Info updated

Killed hyena 19 times,got 2 more blue prints and 190 nano spores.......... No modules so far

Tyl Regor on Titania works properly; killed him 5 times since yesterday, he always dropped a mod, a resource, and a blueprint every time.

Now......of course......none of those were Ash Systems. *grumble*

Seems like ever since they added Raptor, all the robot bosses are zonked. I remember killing a Jackal not that long ago, and it dropped no mod and only a blueprint. This was about a week ago, solo'd him with I think it was Saryn. I forget why I was even there, it might have been an alert.

Edited by Xylia

was doing Vay Hek today - he dropped nothing at all - no mods, no bp, no resources

Solo? Group? Host? Not Host?

I've not seen a boss fail to drop their usual in Solo yet. Well, Private with just me there I think.

I've been farming Hyena for more than 4 hrs but not a single module dropped. I even did couple of Raptor runs and not a single one dropped, either. All I ask is a single control module for the last fieldron of the supra :(

Try something other than Hyena.

If there's an infested, especially a mobile defense, try that instead.