Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All of the most used items in the clan's equipment tab display "UNRANKED"

emjakos

All of the equipment most used by a clan that are shown in the "EQUIPMENT" tab are displayed as "UNRANKED" and the section below indicates that the clan doesn't have any weapons or frames at all. It also isn't changing the order of the larger list of weapons/frames regardless of what i want to see.5EKnMSU.jpg

The unranked thing has been like that since I became part of a clan over a year ago. Originally someone else was clean leader, then people flaked out and left and I'm solo now, so doesn't seem to matter if you're the leader or not.

In your case, if the player with the volt prime plays way more than other people and always uses that frame, where others are playing less and changing frames a lot that can happen.

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
On 2021-04-15 at 7:26 PM, MisaMoki said:

This is still an ongoing issue. I wonder if DE will ever fix it

gotta love how it's been an issue for at least 3 years now lmao. I thought it was showing an average at first, but yeah it really does seem to just use the founder's gear. Would be cool if it showed an average of all the members though, maybe restrict it to whoever's logged in within the last 7 days or so?