Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That new operator prime suit has been in the game for months and we can finally talk about it.

Xion

Find it slightly amusing how no one's mentioned Kavat Prime stuff. Shows how kinda meh it is. Having flashbacks of Trinity's PA.

I mean, why on earth can't we select individual pieces of armour/clothing for our pets yet? Should've been introduced within the first months of Kubrows - or even with their initial release of armour - but here we are currently with multiple incubator/companion reworks, the introduction of Kavat's, Helminth's and now even MOA's on the horizon followed by potential discussions of a bird companion. Yet we are still stuck to armour sets limiting customisation and probably one of a few reasons you don't see many donning armour on their companions.

:facepalm:

Edited by Valiant

I'm not a fan of the asymmetry, the mildly v-jay face, or the prince albert chain goin down to his toe.  There's a gold gene mask on the kavat gene masking kit, but who cares about golden pets anymore?

I like the design, to me the helmet looks like the Orokin original design that the Stalker then tried to carve into the face of his Excalibur Warframe.

That said I'm very happy with my more space-suit-like Saita Prime. This one looks a bit too ornamental for my Tenno, though it does seem to be a good design segue into what the Ostron make nowadays.

Edited by SilentMobius

On 3/14/2018 at 9:10 PM, HellVOps said:

I will start caring how the operator looks and wears once they hit puberty, until then(if and when) whatever.....

HAHAHAHAHhhahahaahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Yeah though :agree: