Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ryu's,ancient workshop. looking for a Collaboration.

Hello, Tenno and welcome to my humble workshop.

here's an Alternative helmet for Frost and Excal and a syandana.

I hope you like them. Any feedback is welcomed and appreciated.

P.S: Am looking to collaborate with a 3d artist, to finish the helmets and syandana.  If anyone is interested, please, contact me asap.

enjoy :)

Frost Alt helmet:

Spoiler

dPwFlul.png

s0WnpsR.png

A7l4Fsn.png

Excal Alt Helmet:

Spoiler

8L0ZODI.png

KiRzjHv.png

XvlJMwF.png

The syandana:

Spoiler

CAa8gWp.png

trRk15n.png

Y6LLJ1A.png

Edited by ryu-hayabusa1

Always nice to see Frost getting some attention... :thumbup:

I know it's early doors but hopefully the spikes/horns all over his helmet become more refined, sharper and slicker as time goes on. They look a little thick and blunt right now.

Edited by Valiant

Syandana looks amazing, almost like demonic wings.

The Helms are a little...busy. The Frost one has a nice shape to it, but the horns make it look insectoid, like a beetle. Idk if that's the intended effect or not, but I'm afraid DE would just reject it because it doesn't fit the Warframe theme.

The Excalibur Helm needs to be simplified. Too much to look at, yet nothing in particular draws my attention on it.

Update: i Simplified Excal's helmet a littel bit, Hopefully without losing too much details.

Spoiler

5DsFUPF.png

vtrm8X7.png

BRIOxSl.png

As for frost, I made the horns thinner than before and i think, they look much better now.

Spoiler

B3sVYgi.png

uZrwsxU.png

cMegeaE.png

3OOrgYA.png

On ١٤‏/٣‏/٢٠١٨ at 9:03 PM, Valiant said:

Always nice to see Frost getting some attention... :thumbup:

I know it's early doors but hopefully the spikes/horns all over his helmet become more refined, sharper and slicker as time goes on. They look a little thick and blunt right now.

Frost, is my second favorite warframe, after excal. i worked on the horns all over the helmet, they look much better. thank you for your feed back :satisfied:.

On ١٤‏/٣‏/٢٠١٨ at 11:15 PM, (PS4)GamingGuerilla14 said:

Syandana looks amazing, almost like demonic wings.

The Helms are a little...busy. The Frost one has a nice shape to it, but the horns make it look insectoid, like a beetle. Idk if that's the intended effect or not, but I'm afraid DE would just reject it because it doesn't fit the Warframe theme.

The Excalibur Helm needs to be simplified. Too much to look at, yet nothing in particular draws my attention on it.

thanks for the feed back. Am glad that you like the syandana. i wanted to reveal the back of the warframe as much as possible.

in Frost's case, i wanted to be dragon-like horns, actually. if you look from the side maybe you can see the resemblance.(i hope)

I hope excal isn't a sore to look at, now. What do you think?

Edited by ryu-hayabusa1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been reworking, an old project i did a while back, a shoulder mounted cape.

Spoiler

Pvn8UaJ.png

BB0sKsJ.png

PURED7O.png

8Wvsggj.png

On ٥‏/٤‏/٢٠١٨ at 7:36 AM, (PS4)GamingGuerilla14 said:

The body looks incredible! The helmet changes are welcome. Much more distinct, focused look to it.

On ٥‏/٤‏/٢٠١٨ at 10:34 PM, (XB1)No Porpoise said:

Agreed! Looking forward to this.

Thanks  guy's , am looking forward to submitting them in the next round, hopefully.

• 2 weeks later...