Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just a Thank you

NoctuamTerra

To Steve, Rebecca, Megan, Daniel, Greg,  George,  DE Staff, managers, creators, and everybody who enjoy and daily play it. Thank you!!. It's the only game that over the past 3 years, i've been so greatfull to have discover this game and THIS community. growing up with Prime time broadcasts, Devstreams and the awsome Cinematics that you all do.  I hope this doesn't end at all, i will be there looking foward  to all of the new material, helping with my little portion everyday, everytime.

My plan is when i raise some money i will look foward to move to Cánada, and if i had the chance live the rest of my life there (22, still young but  time goes fast) . Maybe someday the dream of meet the Teamand all of you there in CA will come true, that day i will wake up from my Second Dream. (too cheesy right?) 

Anyway, Keep Warframe like this, not just the game, but you make the whole difference on this particular F2p.

From Argentina Bono is my name, yeah like the singer (it's not even a name T_T nvmd)

A big hug. With love, 

A Tenno Called    NoctuamTerra (PC)