The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Core Famine (De Went P2W, Maybe...)

luanle21

they changed the RNG in the last update and I imagine managed to muck it up a bit, considering I've had two Morphics drop from a normal enemy.

I'd prefer the old system when cores drop, something thats even more needed then Morphics which you can farm easily. You know somethings wrong when you run the event alert and get neurodes in intervals of 1-3 each run.

they changed the RNG in the last update and I imagine managed to muck it up a bit, considering I've had two Morphics drop from a normal enemy.

all resources now drop in anything from 1 to 3. That includes bosses (if they were dropping them right now), normal enemies, and lockers/loot canisters. It carried over from the 9.0 patch, IIRC

No cores for me either....   It makes it REALLY slow leveling up mods....   Do they just want more of my money? ;)

I can only hope there is some kind of fix..   Part of the fun for me is leveling up stuff. But, I don't want to work as hard for an fusion core as for say the last blueprint for any given warframe.

this is their way to change the market

they increase material bundle drop, but F***ed core drop

so now we dont need market to buy material with platnium instead we are being put in a corner of buy or suffer

if its was credit for core.... should be a price per core not bundle but per

common 3 : 1,000 credits

uncommon 5 : 2,500 credits

rare 5 : 6,000 credits

(if they want make the rare a 10 then be--------- rare 10 : 12,500 credit)

this be more do able but we all knows this will NEVER happen

DE tried to change the drop tables again, and of course inevitably mucked it up. It's pretty evident by the sheer amount of Reach mods we're getting and the sheer amount of fusion cores everyone's NOT getting. Just keep making more noise about it, DE will probably fix it in a week or so.