Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hit indicator sounds on high ROF weapons sound terrible

ALEX_IV

Hit indicator sounds on high ROF weapons are absolutely horrible, to the point I am not sure if they are bugged or intended to sound like that. Looks like slash procs make the hit sound each time the damage ticks too.

It sounds like crushing paper at high volume.

Had to turn my speakers down because I thought they were going to burst.

9 hours ago, ALEX_IV said:

Hit indicator sounds on high ROF weapons are absolutely horrible, to the point I am not sure if they are bugged or intended to sound like that. Looks like slash procs make the hit sound each time the damage ticks too.

It sounds like crushing paper at high volume.

Had to turn my speakers down because I thought they were going to burst.

Thanks for the feedback, we will look in to this. If you could let us know which weapon you were using, it would help us trouble shoot the issue. In the mean time there is a toggle located in the 'Audio Options' menu that will allow you to disable hit notification sounds.

23 minutes ago, [DE]erichdigital said:

Thanks for the feedback, we will look in to this. If you could let us know which weapon you were using, it would help us trouble shoot the issue. In the mean time there is a toggle located in the 'Audio Options' menu that will allow you to disable hit notification sounds.

not a high rof weapon, but the sound made by the DoTs created by Pox's toxin clouds, sound like popping bubble wrap very fast or is comparable to the sound of popcorn being made.

14 hours ago, [DE]erichdigital said:

Thanks, we will have a fix for this.

yay, thanks for getting that fix live.

Could you guys also look into a sound related bug, that if you use Pandero ceramica skin, your pandero still produces default shooting sound, instead it should make the new fire sounds the skin came with, which can be heard here: https://youtu.be/S67ztLza3VQ?t=1m

Edited by Gr1mjaw