Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Event, First Place

Feldgrep

The person in first place of this event has 1205 points.

1205/4 (assuming they get the max of 4 scouts each void mission)
That's over 300 corpus void runs. And for each one, they had to do 2 other missions.

So, lets assume they did all the alert missions, in a full group. Thats 75 of each alert mission.

75+75+300=450. They had to do at least 450 missions since this event started.

Maybe they just went on missions with other peoples keys, and never did a single alert mission. thats still 300 missions.

Does anyone else find this suspicious? I think the person in first place is either a hacker, extreme nolifer, extremely greedy, or a bug exploiter (are there any bugs to exploit?).

Now lets assume they get an average of 2 scouts per mission. Ive done 5, and ive gotten 2 3 times, and 1 twice.\

1205/2 is 602.5. Thats over 600 void runs alone.

150 of each alert mission

150+150+600=900 runs. Add extremely lucky to the above list.

Discuss.

Edited by Feldgrep

They didn't necessarily have to do the void key resource alerts to do a key run They're part of a large clan with members who "feed" them keys. They join a group with someone who has 10 keys and runs those 10 then switches in another player who has 10 keys and runs those. Repeat hundreds of times because why? I don't know.

They didn't necessarily have to do the void key resource alerts to do a key run They're part of a large clan with members who "feed" them keys. They join a group with someone who has 10 keys and runs those 10 then switches in another player who has 10 keys and runs those. Repeat hundreds of times because why? I don't know.

Warbros is considered Moon Tier, but we're far from large. We haven't even hit 200 active players this event.

I wouldn't call -HHH greedy by any means, due to his performance in the last event, people have been eager for him to join their group.

Also, you can do these missions pretty damn fast, some of my runs were even coming out to ~3 minutes for the key itself, and around 2 minutes for the Cipher and Datamass alerts (For everything but Defense, Mobile Defense, Assassination, and Spy)

http://youtu.be/0xRqZyorPBw may help a bit as reference

It could also just be them leaching off of other keys that they didn't farm. Theoretically you could get all your points without ever doing the alerts if you had a good clan to help you out.

The real secret is that we're going fast.

It's legit, HHH is obviously working extremely hard.

He is, and so is Warbros as a whole.

i hate when some players are feeded.

What's wrong with that? He's running the void runs no different than anyone else. Only thing is he's doing them more frequent.

Theirs a difference between dedication and insanity that dude is leaning towards the latter

It's a mix of both. 

You did think about this alot but it would be very easy for him to get other people to use their keys since he is in a clan with 4000+ people.

Wrong, boo. Warbros has 1013 players. We haven't hit 200 active players during this event. We're just very dedicated and -HHH is our paragon.