Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Event, First Place

Feldgrep

-HHH stronk. Warbros stronk. Glory to Warbros and defeat to all others. We shall take your tears use them for sustenance and as fuel for our journey to the top.

Yeah. Tone it back for now. Show -HHH some love but lets keep the clan thing on the down low.

Best part. None of the event are work my effort. Why? Not an ounce of skill is required to top the leader boards. When skill is the deciding factor. I'll be more than happy to show my superiority.

Ah, the classic tale of the Fox and the Grapes.

Best part. None of the events are worth my effort. Why? Not an ounce of skill is required to top the leader boards. When skill is the deciding factor. I'll be more than happy to show my superiority.

It's ok, you don't have to pretend, we understand that not everybody can go fast. We don't judge here.

Best part. None of the events are worth my effort. Why? Not an ounce of skill is required to top the leader boards. When skill is the deciding factor. I'll be more than happy to show my superiority.

Skill is a deciding factor. Getting the key parts runs and the void runs down to three to five minutes takes a decent amount of mastery of the game (or at least the incredibly finicky movement system).

The event just takes dedication too, which you seem to lack.

Yeah. Tone it back for now. Show -HHH some love but lets keep the clan thing on the down low.

Ah, the classic tale of the Fox and the Grapes.

I see the fool has struck again. I have no issue sitting back and letting these crazy people run missions repeatedly in such a manner that it becomes mind numbing for them. If it makes them feel important and allows them have a sense of worth, so be it. I'm not the type of person to jump through hoops in order to attain status that requires a ridiculous amount of time with little to no sleep. 

Skill is a deciding factor. Getting the key parts runs and the void runs down to three to five minutes takes a decent amount of mastery of the game (or at least the incredibly finicky movement system).

The event just takes dedication too, which you seem to lack.

I really pray for the day that this third person shooter comes out with a competitive PvP system. 

I see the fool has struck again. I have no issue sitting back and letting these crazy people run missions repeatedly in such a manner that it becomes mind numbing for them. If it makes them feel important and allows them have a sense of worth, so be it. I'm not the type of person to jump through hoops in order to attain status that requires a ridiculous amount of time with little to no sleep. 

To consistently helicopter through missions as fast as possible without sleep takes a massive amount of dedication and knowledge of game mechanics. Yes, you'll do oh-so-well when the PvP event you're looking forward to never comes out.

Hasn't really become mind numbing yet. The time spent in the missions is very short when I play with my Clanmates. That is the goal - minimize the grind feeling by going blazing fast. 

You are, however, the kind of person to make an &#! of yourself about it on the forums when you could just keep it to yourself since you care so little.

We don't need people like you here.

The event feels monotonous to me.

Understandable - but you shouldn't assume what is true for you has to be true universally.

It just hasn't caught up to me yet - nor most of my clanmates. We've all got plenty of grindy games under our belts. We've done this type of thing before. Now is just crunch time when we show our stuff and try to put on a good show for everyone.

The speed of completion does wonders. 

No, the only thing this skill requires is time and dedication.  Skill takes a backseat to all of that.

All this shows me is that he has an outrageous amount of free time to blow over little to no bragging rights.

I've also learned quite a bit about Warbros with this thread. I had heard good things prior to this but judging from this and other threads, the majority seem to be wanna-be Warframe elitists or something. Very strange o.O

Then the joys of speedrunning are lost on you. Don't assume the people who do enjoy it lack skill in some way.

Speed running games like Zelda and Mario = Mastery of game mechanics and memorizing every minute detail of what would usually end up being a game that would take weeks to beat.

Speed running in Warframe = Take the fastest frame.  Put speed mods on it.  Take a volt for kicks.  Run past everything without shooting.

Where's the skill in that?  Do tell.

Understandable - but you shouldn't assume what is true for you has to be true universally.

It just hasn't caught up to me yet - nor most of my clanmates. We've all got plenty of grindy games under our belts. We've done this type of thing before. Now is just crunch time when we show our stuff and try to put on a good show for everyone.

The speed of completion does wonders. 

Even clearing a mission in a two minutes and having to repeat. Just is not worth it to me. When an event truly is based on skill. The skillful can dominate with very minimal time spent. I would like to see the "skill stat" be utilized for a future event. Most assuredly it needs a good overhaul as well. 

Speed running games like Zelda and Mario = Mastery of game mechanics and memorizing every minute detail of what would usually end up being a game that would take weeks to beat.

Speed running in Warframe = Take the fastest frame.  Put speed mods on it.  Take a volt for kicks.  Run past everything without shooting.

Avoiding the lasers silly

Way to go, you worded things in a way that favor your argument.

Speedrunning Warframe is essentially what you said first to compliment speedrunning in those first two games but on a smaller scale. Improving just a little bit by memorizing the random rooms and spawns and getting faster each time.

Way to go, you worded things in a way that favor your argument.

Speedrunning Warframe is essentially what you said first to compliment speedrunning in those first two games but on a smaller scale. Improving just a little bit by memorizing the random rooms and spawns and getting faster each time.

The randomness of the game makes it so that speedrunning is essentially pointless because times cannot be compared since nothing is ever the same.  So ultimately it just boils down to who has the most free time to rush through things with the fastest warframes/loadouts over and over and over again until your eyes bleed.

No, it's not on a smaller scale.  They're not even comparable.

Never said that.

Rhino with Vanguard helmet and speed mods with Iron skin can just rush past everything without a single care.  Tag a volt into that team for extra laughs.

then specify next time. You said Iron Skin, which equates to the skill used by the Warframe, Rhino, with his base helmet being as slow as molasses

The randomness of the game makes it so that speedrunning is essentially pointless because times cannot be compared since nothing is ever the same.  So ultimately it just boils down to who has the most free time to rush through things with the fastest warframes/loadouts over and over and over again until your eyes bleed.

Speedrunning a game with random mechanics must be a mystery to you.

same what, 15 rooms. so what. i' mdrunk as F*** and even i know that randomness doesn't matter