Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Event, First Place

Feldgrep

Never said I was.

You get 1 scout per person unless the lobby screws up, where you get 1 less than you have people

So with a full team you'd be getting 4 or 3 scouts every time, and on your own you'd be getting 1

Alot of assumptions on that really.

I personally imagine the person(s) at the top of the ranking board are doing what I would have done if I cared to compete in this Event.

Gather as many friends as you can, each willing to bolster one person to the top; each run missions to get keys however the one being bolstered to first place is always in the group for every key used. Turning 10 friends into 10 keys one after the other, or in the case of Warbros or any similar sized clan, it'd just be a matter of each member agreeing to save 2 keys for x person : that person then has around 1,000 keys to run one after the other. (4,000 captures - over 50 hours.) 

- Basically not a lot of effort overall for what's a six day event. Could be done in a short span of free time, but just another reason the events are flawed as far as ranking goes. More cooperative your friends and clan, the more easily you take the top slot.

Edited by Azraill

he will be surrounded on his deathbed by all his warframe friends and with an altar in the room and ten thousand gay fans outside the hospital having a vigil over his epic deeds of slaying level 11 corpus

anyone else like gin

Your clan is in the largest sized clan tier........ your clan is large.

Yeah, but at 1000+ sizes score is members / points. If we only ever have 200~ active, its a killer. We're still doing a decent chunk better than the other 1000+ though. Fatbodies collapsed on themselves.