Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Event, First Place

Feldgrep

I can clear 1 minute easy and still wouldnt get that many points.

You would get pretty close if you did it about 100 times and always with 4 Clanmates.

You gotta remember - 4 points per player is 16 points a run if everyone is in one clan.

2-4 minute long runs for 16 points happening across something like 20+ squads at any given time.

And on top of all that you have -HHH who has been running nonstop since it was possible to get keys built. The clan is going far out of its way to help him keep the #1 spot. He gets into any lobby he wants.

I really pray for the day that this third person shooter comes out with a competitive PvP system. 

This is EXACTLY why PvP would ruin the game, people claiming that they're "gods" such as this -HHH guy (he didn't claim to be one, just saying since everyone is praising him like hell.)

This is already happening in the PvE side, i would be damned to see what would happen in the PvP side..

Edited by Nogard18

This is EXACTLY why PvP would ruin the game, people claiming that they're "gods" such as this -HHH guy (he didn't claim to be one, just saying since everyone is praising him like hell.)

This already happens in the PvE side, i would be damned to see what would happen in the PvP side..

Just his clan showing support. The guy is busting his &#! trying to get the best score he can. He deserves the cheering. 

atm there is a very common speed exploit, i managed to replicate it with Volt warframe dual zoren, YOU must have the speed "FURY" mod on the zorans that what makes it bug out.

you do the flying kick (shift-run-space-ctrl) while you are "flying kick" you press e to do the spinning slash.

you can litteraly fly from one end of a room (depending on construction) to the other.

I noticed this when i was lvling my zoren with volt, then i see how every one talks about "equip you zoren" well now i know what they mean :)

So know i know how they really do speed runs ;)

Edited by gala72

atm there is a very common speed exploit, i managed to replicate it with Volt warframe dual zoren, YOU must have the speed "FURY" mod on the zorans that what makes it bug out.

you do the flying kick (shift-run-space-ctrl) while you are "flying kick" you press e to do the spinning slash.

you can litteraly fly from one end of a room (depending on construction) to the other.

I noticed this when i was lvling my zoren with volt, then i see how every one talks about "equip you zoren" well now i know what they mean :)

So know i know how they really do speed runs ;)

I do that sparingly. It's really tiring on the hands.

This is already happening in the PvE side, i would be damned to see what would happen in the PvP side..

He's only a god of grinding not PvP

Thank you -HHH, for being the man all of us want to be, but none of us can be. When the world is full of darkness, you are a radiant beacon of light.

"I would be #1 if I wasn't busy banging hot chicks all day" -> -HHH bangs hot chicks all day while grinding, cause chicks dig successful men, not whiners
"-HHH is so far ahead of everyone else he must be cheating" -> Have you ever seen the leaderboards of a game where someone is ACTUALLY cheating? Like of an online flash game? You know, where there is an impossible number at the top, and all the high score names spell out lewd words?

-HHH is a winner because he knows what he wants and is doing everything he can to get it.

Is he posting on forums calling people cheaters? No, he's getting points.

Being #1 at anything requires (in varying degrees) strength, endurance, dedication, willingness to do what other people do not want to do, friends to support you, and a fertile seed.
I would let -HHH impregnate me, since I know my offspring would be atleast 50% champion.

Im gonna be honest....ive seen the "speed runs" THat warbro's, or whatever are famous for and I don't see why everyone has thier jimmies rustled over something as silly, and uncompetitive as this current event o_O.

I mean lets be clear here, after 100 points, your only doing this for a little prestige on a ladder that gets buried in the wiki for all of a dozen or so people to care about, so I say let em go sleepless for it xD, more power to em as Ive already got my 100 ( took like...less than 2 hours :P) 

On the other hand, claiming skill is a rather........dumb idea.  There is no skill "Zoren" coptoring through lvl 15 corpus at a blinding speed, just as there isnt skill feeding keys to a guy, that revolves into time and dedication, nothing more, nothing less.  There is pretty much zero skill involved save perhaps motivating oneself to stay awake.

Now im not bashing warbro's, or whomever is in first place, as since im STILL clanless, I couldn't give 2 craps who wins so long as I get my mods, which is why I turboed out my 100.

But on a more serious note, Considering the SUPER speed runs are only doable due to a speed exploit dubbed zoren coptoring, really don't wanna hear about "skill" Other than mashing the movement keys ina  rather busted, finicky way.

Kinda reminds me of another game, GUnZ and k-style, something a lotta folks called skill, but was more well known for breaking keyboards and causing carpal tunnels.