Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone explain to me how stacking arcanes works?

ThePhantomMan

Question

I really like attack speed, so i've been using arcane strike, and i rrecently decided to buy a second one, under the assumption that they would both function independently of each other.

however, whenever i do a mission, i never see more than one arcane buff at one time, still at 40%, which is the buff for a single rank 3 arcane strike.

i don't understand how stacking them works, if it even does, can i get some guidance?

2 answers to this question

They do act independently (but I also think it depends on the arcane itself because if I'm not mistaken, some do not "stack" - it's hard for me to tell if some do like velocity for instance).

I don't pay much attention to numbers but here's this - any buff you get it will not usually show the actual numbers. You know how you can get double or tripple smeeta charm and such? It will just show an icon of the buff two times and you can only catch it if you look at those icons frequently. It does't say x4 or anything. Same with arcanes. It will say "arcane guardian" or momentum for example, it won't say x2.