Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary weapons changed during tricap

(XBOX)Crusader Rowe

Was mid fight, someone else lag-ecout... All of a sudden I'm using opticor instead of lanka. How does that happen? Your friggin new bosses are bugged out in about 5-10 different ways. Fix this silly crap or your player base is going to go the way of Destiny2!

Edited by (XB1)Colonel Rowe

This sounds similar to the bug that used to happen during LoR.  In between stages, sometimes players would be forced into a different loadout.  It would generally be the loadout they had on before they switched to their raid setup.  I believe it was because the loadout wasn't properly saving upon exiting the arsenal (or they didn't exit the arsenal).  Did you change your gear in Cetus before heading out?  Did you load in from the ship while still in your arsenal?

Good thing they got rid of those buggy raids, right?  LOL.

On 3/17/2018 at 3:01 AM, (XB1)Colonel Rowe said:

Was mid fight, someone else lag-ecout... All of a sudden I'm using opticor instead of lanka. How does that happen? Your friggin new bosses are bugged out in about 5-10 different ways. Fix this silly crap or your player base is going to go the way of Destiny2!

My loadout didn't change but my primary weapon is no longer accessible as if I didn't bring a primary to the bounty.  Once I die I can use it again.