Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I get banned for using bulletjump ahk macro

StarScream2926

Question

I am a very new player and I am loving this game alot. Just downloaded yesterday and I wanted to ask if I can macro ctrl+space to one key so that my hands don't get tired after bullet jumping so long.It would be a huge help for me if I can setup an ahk macro to do that but I am scared for ban.

Thanks for your time

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, StarScream2926 said:

I am a very new player and I am loving this game alot. Just downloaded yesterday and I wanted to ask if I can macro ctrl+space to one key so that my hands don't get tired after bullet jumping so long.It would be a huge help for me if I can setup an ahk macro to do that but I am scared for ban.

Thanks for your time

No, make all the Macros you wish.
The only time you might be reported, is by another player if you do something like just macro spam at a wall for 20 minutes while everyone else does the work... Happened to me... I reported the spammer.

Edited by Carnage2K4

3 часа назад, Carnage2K4 сказал:

No, make all the Macros you wish.
The only time you might be reported, is by another player if you do something like just macro spam at a wall for 20 minutes while everyone else does the work... Happened to me... I reported the spammer.

so spamming molecular prime with macro at ophelia while poor hydroid does all the job is bad thing?

Edited by Sqecmi

3 hours ago, Sqecmi said:

so spamming molecular prime with macro at ophelia while poor hydroid does all the job is bad thing?

I'm just telling OP what people will sometimes get reported for, I'm sure you can answer your own hypotheticals without outside help.