Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Deconstruct Oracle And Cross-Connector Hallway

CosmicScientist

Currently a three-person clan and we all have the maximum access available, my clan leader decided that the new corridors looked so snazzy that we needed to rip up all the current ones and replace them, regardless of the fact that we would lose out on the potted white plants and vine-like growths on the ceiling of the older corridors (a bit sad that whilst I can just put the Planter object down, there's no snap-to grid nor rotate by 15/45/90 degrees).

Now we've come to a problem, the cross-connector corridor that used to house the research rooms we've now ridded from existance cannot be deconstructed, it claims "Could not queue for destruction." everytime. All decorations in the room don't exist, nothing is on the nodes and we cannot figure out why none of us can remove it.

The second problem is the Oracle, "Could not queue component for destruction because it is a prerequisite for other components: remove those components first.", no decorations in this room, all labs are gone, one clan member of the three owns research blueprints of energy lab research (at time of post they were offline and unavailable for contact to see if selling blueprints allowed the Oracle to be deconstructed).

At the time of post we have two old style cross-connector hallways, one Oracle, one new style reactor (made me sad when I couldn't run all the way around it like the old one but it's definitely more compact and brighter), one deconstructing old style T-corridor (we've tried removing the Oracle and the one cross-connector before removing this one) and two large Koi fish ponds.

I've tried searching the internet and this forum incase anyone has had the same or similar problem and found nothing. I don't believe this is a bug as we haven't explored all options yet but I wanted to post this sooner rather than later incase we're missing something important.

This is indeed very strange. I haven't heard of this issue yet, except the "could not queue for destruction" without given reason. For that specific issue, I just immediately try to destroy again, once or twice, and it works.

Other than that, if you can't find any help here (I hope you do though), you can also try to submit a ticket (since there's a selectable category for the dojo). Take a screenshot of the in-game messages that tells you you can't destroy them as well.

Thank you Casardis. I thought it would be better to ask around before going to the tickets. We're still struggling to destroy the cross-connector so brute-forcing the button isn't doing much.

Kelkha, we have enough energy to build new rooms and we can destroy any rooms besides the cross-connector corridor and oracle that refuse to be removed, it is not a power problem as we have one reactor.

I'll wait a little longer to see if anyone else has any light to shed on this before I going to the tickets.

Make sure you have enough energy, because if you destroy the reactors first you wont be able to destroy any other rooms.

You can't destroy reactors if it will take out required energy for the current constructions. The option won't even be available (unless a glitch), so that can't be the issue.

Hello.

Up this post because my Clan have exactly the same problem :

When trying to deconstruct the Oracle, we get a "Could not queue component for destruction because it is a prerequisite for other components: remove those components first."

But we have no Labos left, no researches were training before the lab deconstruction...

So we can't deconstruct thos Oracle, and the connectors to it.

Did you, CosmicScientist, have an answer ?

Anyway, I'll try to submit a ticket, and we'll see...

pfffff... Hope they'll create another (and easier) system to remove/replace Dojos rooms in the future...

EDIT : and sorry for my poor English >_<

Edited by Zerthimon

• 5 weeks later...

I'm having this same problem. The only difference is that my rooms don't even offer a "Destruction" button.

I have an Oracle that needs to be destroyed, no labs exist any more. All of our research was done ages ago.

I've got horribly placed Greater and Great Halls that I want to destroy and move to another floor, and with nothing attached to those and no decorations in them, they also don't have a destruction button.

I just submitted a ticket, so I'll be waiting for an answer and hopefully this is just a simple bug that can be fixed.