Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow loses loyalty during teralyst runs

(XBOX)I Solid Cobra I

My kubrows level is at -95% after running the teralyst group event.  It went from 40% loyalty today (dropped from 100% to -20% then 40% after 3 interactions yesterday after the same group run) to -95%.  Is there a new mechanic that I'm overlooking that drops loyalty?  My kubrow hasn't died in any of these cases either.

Edited by (XB1)I Solid Cobra I
Grammatical corrections

I think this may be related to bringing a companion into the plains itself, not just to Eidolon runs.

I usually bring my Raksa with me to the Plains, and between yesterday and today. She had dropped over 80 loyalty. I had done 4 bounties in that time, and she never died once (did hit bleedout once, but I revived her).

She doesn't seem to drop in loyalty on regular missions, just when I go to the Plains.

If the companion takes a lot of damage in one mission, doesn't that drop their loyalty? Fairly sure that was the way it worked, and if that is the case, then taking them onto the plains means all the damage they take on there counts towards one "mission" and so the loyalty stat takes a big hit.

My understanding of how loyalty degrades is when the kubrow dies in a mission, meaning the bleedout counter hits zero and is unable to return for the rest of that mission, it degrades by 20%. If there is a source you could point me to that explains the loyalty drop/ amount of damge taken it would be most appreciated.  and i just tried entering the plains yesterday as ivara and my kubrow for gem farming, never entered combat and it dropped a by 80%, from 100% down to 20%.  this is becoming quite the problem.  Missions outside of the plains have yet to do this same exact thing.

I am wondering if this is a bug related to time on the Plains, and/or the recent change to the incubators.

My understanding of Companion loyalty was the same as Cobra's, and years of running with Kubrows only re-inforces my belief that this is how it was in the past. My Raksa is my second most-used out of *everything* in my profile, so I feel like I have run enough to see this.

I did a couple tests in the Plains. Entered via the star map, exited through Cetes. No change (but very little time spent in Plains).

Entered the Plains through Cetes doors. Took a quick run out, came back. No change.

Ran the highest level Bounty from Konzu. Kubrow never entered bleedout. Came back, and loyalty dropped by 40%.

This feels like it punishes players for using Companions, when there are those of us who do not rely on Sentinel+Vacuum for gameplay.

Apoligies for double-posting. I have tested this on a stream specifically to see this, and confirmed it.

First run, did mid-level bounty. Dog never took enough damage to enter bleedout, and still dropped by 40% loyalty in roughly 15 minutes.

Second run, I just went into the Plains and spent about 10 minutes mining. Very little battling. Different Companion. Returned to ship to see another 40% drop in loyalty.

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 6:09 PM, (PS4)azul86sapphire said:

Apoligies for double-posting. I have tested this on a stream specifically to see this, and confirmed it.

First run, did mid-level bounty. Dog never took enough damage to enter bleedout, and still dropped by 40% loyalty in roughly 15 minutes.

Second run, I just went into the Plains and spent about 10 minutes mining. Very little battling. Different Companion. Returned to ship to see another 40% drop in loyalty.

Thanks for taking time to document this.  I'm not very tech savy in terms of uploading videos or streaming.  Hopefully this will get some attention.  It's also a relief that this can be recreated fairly easily from watching your video.  Hopefully they can spend more time on a fix the more evidence that we can produce.