Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decor unlimited size scaling

Showerwalker

Can we please have unlimited size scaling on decorations, I really would love to have some giant sculptures, trees, fountains or a huge rock of galium(salt) inside my dojo & ship. also, C'MON why elements have to cost 20 capacity, how can a handful of dust takes more (electricity??) and room than a trading post.

Tell me what would happen if a room was filled with 200 electricity/dust/smoke/fog/steam/fire effects. On low end computers it would be impossible to load into dojo... Just saying...

And before you tell me to buy a new comp I infact own a highend computer but I care for my clanmates and not all have gaming comps. 

3 hours ago, Daziri said:

Tell me what would happen if a room was filled with 200 electricity/dust/smoke/fog/steam/fire effects. On low end computers it would be impossible to load into dojo... Just saying...

And before you tell me to buy a new comp I infact own a highend computer but I care for my clanmates and not all have gaming comps. 

I'm playing on a compact office laptop with integrated GPU (40-70fps), so I thought of that.

the thing is you're not forced to build 200 or really high amount of elemental effects, and if you compare the pros and cons and the probability of a clan(solo or group) actually allowing people to spam vs creative building, there's really no reason not to lower the capacity cost, plus there are fountains, bushes and trees that cost 2-3 points that could easily be spammed. (P.S. if fail to load in or lag really end up happening, then it's up to the leader or mods to realize perhaps they've gone too extreme with the decoration, and change it, since after all they're no permanent)