Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Rework Feedback + Auto-Contribute Suggestion

-MortisThorne-

The recent Dojo rework caters to all my "I have everything in the game and need something to do" needs. With the massively increased room capacities and new decorations, I've been going absolutely crazy with my Dojo. Safe to say it's a pretty good rework although still a bit finicky, it's adjustable. HOWEVER, I can't help but feel it may just be a tiny bit too time consuming. Specifically with the contributing. 

I propose an idea that would allow players with the sufficient resources+credits to auto-contribute to individual decorations. It could possibly be bound to middle mouse button, or whatever you have your secondary fire bound to. This is the more realistic and practical idea of the two. 

Example: 
Contribute.png

OR

There could be an option in the room console that allows you to contribute to every decoration placed in the room for a hefty platinum price (because we're going for convenience, not laziness). This would be more of a luxury, I don't really see it happening but a girl can dream. 

Example:
Contribute2.png

(I only just realized after that there's a typo in the second photo, but honestly I don't care right now lol. )