The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have 1245Pt - What To Buy?

Voxinor

Question

Hello.

Just bought 50$ founder package and received everything normally. Now, I wanted to buy myself something nice, but not sure what I should buy. 

I was thinking about buying Dual Broncos for secondary, and -unknown_weapon- (suggest?) for primary (though, I don't need meele, as I already mastered OP F®agor :P). So, what would be the best secondary and primary for me to buy? I like all kinds of weapons, expect snipers, so please suggest.

I wanted to spend some Pt on colors and maybe "What Stalker?" bundle.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Still unwilling to play due to mod-not-saving bug, for Christ sake not fair.

19 answers to this question

Mods do save, at least for me.

Press Save then Cancel and it works.

When I win a mission, even though I picked up some mods, I see none of them when I try to go to 'Mods'.

Nevertheless, that's not the point of this thread.

Never buy weapons or frames with platinum. You are paying to take away content to play. Get stuff you can't get normally, like color packs, sentinel accessories, and taters. Only buy something like that if you really, really, really want it. I used a lot of my starter plat on frames that I thought I wanted and regret it now. 

Not funny man, I almost spent 60Pt on them lul :P

Anyways, are Dual Broncos worth trying?

just a tip

ONLY SPEND PLAT ON

Orokin Reactors , Orokin Catalysts , accessory's if you like them that is

Edited by DiBBz

Spend your platinum on saturated color pallete and smoky color pallete, warframe and weapon slots, Orokin Catalyst and Orokin Reactor, Warframe shoulder Emblem, Sentinel accessories, and perhaps the alternative warframe helmet that you so desire.

Vauban and Banshee may be worth the platinum spending as well.

Spend your platinum on saturated color pallete and smoky color pallete, warframe and weapon slots, Orokin Catalyst and Orokin Reactor, Warframe shoulder Emblem, Sentinel accessories, and perhaps the alternative warframe helmet that you so desire.

Vauban and Banshee may be worth the platinum spending as well.

No new WFs for now as I have 3 already.

A'ight then, thanks for tips.

your first plat purchases go to the weapon you may want the best.

I certainly don't regret getting Vulkar and Dual Ethers, gave me a nice leg up.

A frame or two might also do you good (but hey you have Excal Prime already, that can be plenty useful when given love)

The rest go to Weapon Slots, Frame Slots, Orokins, maybe Formas, colors, in that order.

Oh and Sentinel with plats can be good since they come pre-installed with two catalysts. Making the actual Sentinel itself cost only 35 plat (versus you having to build them from ground up and installing orokins)