Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pls make Kuva Siphon HEALTH scale with enemy lvl in Survival!

Rambokovsky

Please make the Kuva Siphon HEALTH scale with enemy level in Survival or the Siphon will be 1 shot later on, which would mean there would always have to be certain frames in the mission to protect it (like Frost).

You could not just go with for example a Rhino, Mesa, Zephyr and a Nidus into the mission! It's just not possible to protect the Siphon with frames like that later on!!!

If this not scaling health is by intention DE, so that the Kuva-Survial doesn't give more Kuva than a regular Kuva mission, then keep in mind that we are talking about a LONG Kuva-survival run here! By the time the enemies have reached let's say lvl 100, people could have done 5 to 6 regular Kuva-missions in that same time! I'm not saying the Kuva should scale! Just the health of the Siphon please so that we are not forced to always, always, always take a Frost with us!

Thank you DE for hopefully changing that!?!?!?!?

Edited by Rambokovsky

That's a no-go for DE and I can totally understand that because it would mean you could just stay forever in survival and after 3 hours or so you get a ridiculously high number of Kuva, which would totally make the regular Kuva missions needless.

But the scaling of only the health of the Siphon would NOT make the regular Kuva missions needless and would just add a ton of fun and variety to this mission and with that improve the game overall very much as well!

Edited by Rambokovsky

Although they could make the Kuva scale up until, let's say, enemy lvl 100 or 150 and then not scaling it up any further. Sure that would be possible. But for me personally the Siphon's health is much more important because it would make or break this mission for me and many others as well. Because people will just extract after the Siphon would get destroyed a couple of times, like they also extract with the excavation missions, right now, when the excavator gets destroyed.

And that would be very sad because it would mean again no proper end-game for the veterans and on top of that not much of a variety of warframe would be seen inside that mission :-(

So, DE please change that Siphon's health, will ya?

My dear Tennos, please make this post burn and write something like "agree" underneath. So that DE will see that we are many who care about this change! Thank you!

Edited by Rambokovsky

2 hours ago, Rambokovsky said:

It's just not possible to protect the Siphon with frames like that later on!!!

It's almost as if, outside specific loadouts being used and planned for, there is an expected point where DE wants you to leave the mission. See also Excavation, regular Survival, Defense.

vor 49 Minuten schrieb peterc3:

It's almost as if, outside specific loadouts being used and planned for, there is an expected point where DE wants you to leave the mission. See also Excavation, regular Survival, Defense.

That would be very said. If that's the case, why would they want that?

Is it that they are afraid that people play for too many hours and die on a heart attack? Well that would not be their fault and will also not happen in my opinion. Before something like that could even happen you get so tired that your head falls down on your keyboard and you just fall asleep.

There are much more addicting games out there and you never hear that someone died because of playing them for too long.

So, this is all very strange and I really hope that they are simply not aware of the fact that some people would love play for longer than just 1 hour and fight some ridiculously high lvl enmies on a whole different level, where there is actually real teamwork and thinking required.

And that not just with a Frost every single time but with all sorts of different warframes!

Please DE, let us have that fun!

Edited by Rambokovsky

9 hours ago, Rambokovsky said:

That would be very said. If that's the case, why would they want that?

Is it that they are afraid that people play for too many hours and die on a heart attack? Well that would not be their fault and will also not happen in my opinion. Before something like that could even happen you get so tired that your head falls down on your keyboard and you just fall asleep.

There are much more addicting games out there and you never hear that someone died because of playing them for too long.

So, this is all very strange and I really hope that they are simply not aware of the fact that some people would love play for longer than just 1 hour and fight some ridiculously high lvl enmies on a whole different level, where there is actually real teamwork and thinking required.

And that not just with a Frost every single time but with all sorts of different warframes!

Please DE, let us have that fun!

That isn't fun for a lot of people. Having people feel that you "need" to spend over an hour in the same mission is a great way to make people stop playing the rest of the game, or even drop the game entirely.

No one needs to or has to stay for an hour or longer in a mission, buddy! I did not say or mean that in any way!

But this should be an OPTION for people who would love that! People who want to extract early should be able to do so but if 4 people say they all would like to stay for 2 or 3 hours then this should not be limited by the Siphon's health or that we always have to have a Frost with us to do that.

Edited by Rambokovsky