Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum To Credits Vs Void Key Pack

DeadlyNerd

Just sayin', it's by far a better choice to buy void keys and run void missions for cash rewards, than simply buy credits with platinum.

I know it's not something game breaking, just sayin'.

True, but some people simply want their money right now. Thus they gave an option for it.

We need more credit items, then some people wouldnt have 9 million.

They -just- introduced a money sink in the form of Transmutation. Of course it needs some real tweaking before it can be viable, but it's there.

True, but some people simply want their money right now. Thus they gave an option for it.

Honestly, 15min is pretty right now. Pricing 15min at 90plat is rather comical^^.

It is not wise to turn platinum into credits or to purchase void key packs. The only good platinum buys are slots, potatoes, forma (to a certain extent), 75 platinum frames, sentinels, and cosmetics.

We know that oh wise one. I brought this up cause the whole thing's illogical. Who cares if it's a stupid way to spend plat anyway.

Edited by DeadlyNerd

I thought, like a lot of other people, that the resources would be be for a really high amount of credits it would be a better credit sink than transmutation I honestly won't transmute becauseI don't like how random it is when you can put in 4 rares and get a common out at the cost of 30k credits

Honestly, 15min is pretty right now. Pricing 15min at 90plat is rather comical^^.

Sometimes 15 minutes is too long. There are -many- different factors as to why someone would buy credits with plat. Think outside the box.

As for me, I wouldn't. There's no real reason for me to do so. But there may be a valid reason for others - people with jobs and not as much time on their hands, or someone in dire need to start crafting something immediately before they go on vacation or to work or etc, thus they buy the credits needed. Again, many different factors play a role here.

The price itself? I agree, a bit too much. Even if I had the money I wouldn't buy credits for that amount.