Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Naramon Power Spike not working on Wukong

Kyoresh

Question

So I decided to give Wukong another try because I love Melee and he seems like a good Frame to play around different melee weapons.

But after some testing in the Simulacrum I noticed that my Combo COunter dissapears instantly and not in the small steps that it should

7 answers to this question

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Kyoresh:

Ah ye...works fine in normal missions ^.^

Thanks anyways ^^

Keep in mind that primal fury resets combo the moment you deactivate it.

His staff on the correct build (strength, primal rage, gladiator set bonus, crit weapon build) can reach numbers that rival a maiming strike build...pretty much per hit, what makes it very recommendable over regular melee but DE never quite managed to make the combo counter an universal thing for both, melee and exalted melee so while normal melee counts down, exalted abilitys reset when changing mode. He himself sure is tanky, he got that passive too but the staff is where he shines, even tho it's risky.

On a sidenote, for normal melee i'd recommend ash, nekros, volt, chroma and valkyr. All of them are better suited for that kinda gameplay in theyr own ways.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

1 hour ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Keep in mind that primal fury resets combo the moment you deactivate it.

His staff on the correct build (strength, primal rage, gladiator set bonus, crit weapon build) can reach numbers that rival a maiming strike build...pretty much per hit, what makes it very recommendable over regular melee but DE never quite managed to make the combo counter an universal thing for both, melee and exalted melee so while normal melee counts down, exalted abilitys reset when changing mode. He himself sure is tanky, he got that passive too but the staff is where he shines, even tho it's risky.

On a sidenote, for normal melee i'd recommend ash, nekros, volt, chroma and valkyr. All of them are better suited for that kinda gameplay in theyr own ways.

Well I just did a 2 Hours Mot Survival with Wukong and Loki and had my 15k Combo Counter going for the whole time.

Worked really well but his Primal Fury is just so much weaker then my Zaw that I never used it

vor 57 Minuten schrieb Kyoresh:

Well I just did a 2 Hours Mot Survival with Wukong and Loki and had my 15k Combo Counter going for the whole time.

Worked really well but his Primal Fury is just so much weaker then my Zaw that I never used it

All depends on your build.

The idea behind is that primal rages boni doubles your crit chance. At 25% base, with true steel -> 40% it gets raised to a base of 80%, which then in turn gets affected by the gladiator passive.

Up to 5 gladiator mods make sense on wukong, that means that you're able to get up to 75% crit per combo rank that calculate off the 80% crit chance and...what? 500 base damage you can get without affecting max efficiency and a good duration?  (Range is ignorable as the final results are only affected by using reach, rather then range on wukong, which only slow the range gain), 4 digits when melee mods are addet? Which then in turn gain a combo multiplier and a 3,5x crit multiplier (organ shatter+gladiator) per rank...

That build runs ~30k per fast strike in short games and the peak is a literall joke. There is little in this game that's up to par to this.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

well the thing is his staff deals 80% Impact damage which is...well not THAT good ^^

And im focusing on Max Duration and Efficiency to stay alive against lvl 400 enemies

While my Zaw is still able to shred through all of them