Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Repetitive Rewards on the Plains? BORING!

Sc10n0fD4rksp0r3

The number one thing that annoys me in the Plains is getting the same reward multiple times in the same mission. I don’t mind getting the same resources multiple times, but getting as many as three of the same relic or mod, especially stance mods, is giving me a nuclear wedgie with annoyance. Can DE make it so that if a mod or relic is obtained during a POE mission, that reward is closed off so you don’t get more than one. The reason for this is because I’ve been working on completing the Vigilante, Augur, and Gladiator mod sets.

Yeah, mods are the worst part here as you rarely need more than 1-2 mods of the same kind, meaning even new players will quickly find low-tier rewards useless. In my opinion, there are two ways to tackle this.

Firstly, all mod rewards except for high-tier mods could yield a random mod from a bounty-specific drop table instead of the same one over and over. So lower tier rewards will be, say, "common warframe mod" or "common primary mod" etc.

But the better approach however is to get rid of low tier item rewards entirely. So all bounty stages except for the final one will only grant standing(but a larger amount of it) with final reward being picked from uncommon and rare items, adjusted to only have uncommon PoE mods and resources as common reward and rare PoE mods and resources as rare rewards. The rest of the current rewards should be moved into the Ostron syndicate offerings section(which Ostron currently lacks). I can see it as a sort of black market-themed offerings section with selection of items being rotated daily, containing same set of items, resources and mods low-tier bounty rewards currently yield.