Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Drop Table = Inflation Approved

Dude_on_the_Moon

Dear DE,

PLease reduce drop rate for resources

Screenshot odinary mission for example

3000!!! God damn its too high, i found for these 2 days more resources that ive tried to collect for 2 weeks.

-

[size=5]I get 8-12 Mutagen Samples per Cyath- Eris run now. Although I'm not complaining ;D[/size]

Dear DE,

PLease reduce drop rate for resources

Screenshot odinary mission for example

res1.jpg

3000!!! God damn its too high, i found for these 2 days more resources that ive tried to collect for 2 weeks.

Go to hell. I'd rather have too many resources than be back in the days where Alloy Plates were needed for like, every damn weapon and dropped in tiny amounts, forcing you to farm mission after mission just to build one weapon over a day later after getting the blueprint.

"I got a lot of resources in that match! NERF TEH DROP RATE!" You do know you can like, not pick them up right? Unless it's a very narrow corridor or something where you are forced to pick it up.

Go to hell. I'd rather have too many resources than be back in the days where Alloy Plates were needed for like, every damn weapon and dropped in tiny amounts, forcing you to farm mission after mission just to build one weapon over a day later after getting the blueprint.

"I got a lot of resources in that match! NERF TEH DROP RATE!" You do know you can like, not pick them up right? Unless it's a very narrow corridor or something where you are forced to pick it up.

You do not know ordinary laws of economic ?

Same was with BUFF Mobs,, and weapons....

They need to fix the drop rates for Neurodes already. Right now I believe it only drops from the market when you shoot enough plats at it. Adding resources to the market was a good idea for those lazy people and those who just wanted things to be more convenient, but neurodes man... it's inhuman.

You do not know ordinary laws of economic ?

Same was with BUFF Mobs,, and weapons....

What economy? Who cares if you got 3k salvage. I've got enough salvage that I could build a Grineer ship. It's Plastids, Neurodes, Neural Sensors, Control Modules and such that will be in high demand. That and Uncommon 5/Rare 5 Fusion Cores when trading is implemented.

Hornet's Strike and Serration mods being put out at max level will likely end up becoming Warframe's own SoJ.

They need to fix the drop rates for Neurodes already. Right now I believe it only drops from the market when you shoot enough plats at it. Adding resources to the market was a good idea for those lazy people and those who just wanted things to be more convenient, but neurodes man... it's inhuman.

What are you talking about?  I've gotten something like 15-20 Neurodes since the patch on Friday and I'm not even trying!  They practically drop like candy on Cyath - Eris.  I've been getting 1-3 per run typically and I've had one run where I got 5.  Compare this to before when I almost never saw a Neurode drop on Cyath.

Who cares that ive got 3000 salvage per run?

Ok, ive done about 2000 or more runs, couldnt remember right now.

So, lets look honestly to drop rate

Its about per run

salvage 3000

plastids  300

rubedo  500

alloy  500

ferrite 2000

So, if we will apply current drop table to many days ago,

2000 runs = 

6.000.000 !!! salvage  6kk FCKNG million i could earn.

600.000  plastids  =   342 SUPRA's build!!!!

1.000.000 rubedo

1.000.000 alloy

4.000.000 ferrite.

MAN that sounds bad....

Edited by Dude_on_the_Moon

What are you talking about?  I've gotten something like 15-20 Neurodes since the patch on Friday and I'm not even trying!  They practically drop like candy on Cyath - Eris.  I've been getting 1-3 per run typically and I've had one run where I got 5.  Compare this to before when I almost never saw a Neurode drop on Cyath.

I've been farming Earth-Everest and Eris-Naeglar for quite some time now, not even rushing nor ignoring any other enemies, just killing everything and opening all the containers I come across. Not one drop of Neurodes... Not even from the bosses, they often don't drop anything in fact, ever since the last updates.

I guess I'll try Cyath, cheers for that. But it's still messed up, there's absolutely nothing indicating that neurodes are so rare, they only drop in these specific few missions.

Edit: collected a bunch of mats from that one, like really lots of drops.. but turned out only 1 Neurodes. I guess it just became that rare or RNG is being evil as usual. A bit like that one time when I've got all Nova parts from Raptor in about 6-7 runs and there are people who aren't getting anything in more than 50 runs, that's pretty "broken" as its not chance based or anything, just because I was lucky, I wouldn't exactly call it "an awesome system". Same situation here, it needs to be fixed.

qXl05WN.jpg

Edited by CapricaSix

I don't care about drop rates, as long as it doesn't take too long to find a certain resource. What I do care is the proportions between resources. I shouldn't be getting thousands of Nano Spores and less than 100 Plastids when I need way more Plastids than Nano Spores.

Just no man. Inflation what? We don't even have an economy.

Are you stupid?

The issue here, the concern over mat 'inflation' is that the PRICES will also go up an arbitrary amount. With inflation, the per unit value of a currency goes DOWN.

This means that, if you didn't like dropping 5K material on something, you might have to be dropping 25K on the same thing soon :\

Hornet's Strike and Serration mods being put out at max level will likely end up becoming Warframe's own SoJ.

Naaa... maybe Soj in the first patches... i see sojs here could be Max'd Flow, Streamline, Focus, Continuity...

Serration and Hornet Strike are over the top in worth

Edit: collected a bunch of mats from that one, like really lots of drops.. but turned out only 1 Neurodes. I guess it just became that rare or RNG is being evil as usual. A bit like that one time when I've got all Nova parts from Raptor in about 6-7 runs and there are people who aren't getting anything in more than 50 runs, that's pretty "broken" as its not chance based or anything, just because I was lucky, I wouldn't exactly call it "an awesome system".. Same situation here, it needs to be fixed

But this is the definition of RNG working as intended. RNG is a horrible thing unless you win the lottery. That is what RNG.....