Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe duos/ships - updated

TBGkaru

Operators aside, what if these war machines had feelings? their body language and design and abilities have enough to inspire what they could be like... and also if they worked like other species, who they would hang around. I have lots of plans for comics and little pieces of art like this for the future but in the meantime let me provide some of my first ideas for dynamics i enjoy, be it logical or not!
(pictures can also be found on my twitter and tumblr - but be aware of some potential 18+ content there! )

TRISA (trinity x mesa) [the angel and the vigilante]
tumblr_p5yzhjTcSd1u9btixo2_1280.png

NEKOBE / NEKROBERON (nekros x oberon) [personal favorite dynamic]
0BYxjoO.jpg

BANSHEEROS (banshee x inaros) [mummy pup and a space cat/bat]

tumblr_p5yzhjTcSd1u9btixo1_1280.png

FROSTRYN (frost x saryn) [the king and the queen]

tumblr_p5yzhjTcSd1u9btixo3_1280.png

MILOKI (mirage x loki) [the tricksters]

tumblr_p6bxz2fPgC1xnu4suo2_1280.png

NASHA (nezha x ash) [this one is really poor quality, im still learning ;;]

afzyNFi.jpg

TIVARA (titania x ivara) [sneaky mushroom and her shiny bug]

tumblr_p6bxz2fPgC1xnu4suo3_1280.png

THE STARTER TRIO (excalibur x volt x mag) [in my mind i can't separate them, no matter what other combinations could be with each of them]

tumblr_p6bxz2fPgC1xnu4suo4_1280.png

OBIDUS (Oberon x Nidus)

lrSlwPS.jpg

EMBYR (ember x valkyr)

kd8KS0l.jpg

WUZEPH (wukong x zephyr)

rnKhYh5.jpg

currently working on  nova x vauban (waiting to obtain last part for him), equinox day/night (waiting to obtain first) , nyx (waiting to obtain first) x rhino, harrow (waiting to obtain first) x limbo, atlas (waiting to obtain first) x gara

the designs i decided to use are mix of default/deluxe skins, very rarely i tried to use my colors but sometimes i just liked it more than the original so i apologize in advance if most of the designs you don't like, or the dynamics at this point ;; 

Edited by karuoke
  • Like 8

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, (XB1)tintahal25 said:

WoW, these are some very unusual duos (trios -wtf?)... I am not a shipper, but these are the community favourites: Nekros-Oberon, Rhino-Valkyr, Excalibur-Mag/Nyx, Ember-Frost, Saryn-Nidus, Harrow-Khora... Just think of these.

those were duos from my early days in WF where i mostly combined visuals i like or was influenced by me playing with my friends, now i changed my mind on some of them as well and am just too busy to make new sets, still shared those old ones in hopes that someone might enjoy them

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I always thought Saryn x Nidus was pretty cute, since most frames instinctively fear him- but she deals rather closely with toxins and infecting foes. That, and I just have the vibe from her stances that she just seems fearless. In my mind, I feel like she'd be the only frame who didn't shy away from Nidus. That just makes a floofy pairing. Though honestly I don't really hate the idea of Frost and Saryn. (Can I get a Viral damage?) However, Nidus and Saryn just have that special place in my heart. 

I do really like Wukong and Zephyr, though. I never thought of them as lil buddies, and it's super cute. ^^

(Sorry for kicking this dead thread, I found your art on google, and it was super cool!) 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2018-03-28 at 10:18 PM, TBGkaru said:

Operators aside, what if these war machines had feelings? their body language and design and abilities have enough to inspire what they could be like... and also if they worked like other species, who they would hang around. I have lots of plans for comics and little pieces of art like this for the future but in the meantime let me provide some of my first ideas for dynamics i enjoy, be it logical or not!
(pictures can also be found on my twitter and tumblr - but be aware of some potential 18+ content there! )

TRISA (trinity x mesa) [the angel and the vigilante]
tumblr_p5yzhjTcSd1u9btixo2_1280.png

NEKOBE / NEKROBERON (nekros x oberon) [personal favorite dynamic]
0BYxjoO.jpg

BANSHEEROS (banshee x inaros) [mummy pup and a space cat/bat]

tumblr_p5yzhjTcSd1u9btixo1_1280.png

FROSTRYN (frost x saryn) [the king and the queen]

tumblr_p5yzhjTcSd1u9btixo3_1280.png

MILOKI (mirage x loki) [the tricksters]

tumblr_p6bxz2fPgC1xnu4suo2_1280.png

NASHA (nezha x ash) [this one is really poor quality, im still learning ;;]

afzyNFi.jpg

TIVARA (titania x ivara) [sneaky mushroom and her shiny bug]

tumblr_p6bxz2fPgC1xnu4suo3_1280.png

THE STARTER TRIO (excalibur x volt x mag) [in my mind i can't separate them, no matter what other combinations could be with each of them]

tumblr_p6bxz2fPgC1xnu4suo4_1280.png

OBIDUS (Oberon x Nidus)

lrSlwPS.jpg

EMBYR (ember x valkyr)

kd8KS0l.jpg

WUZEPH (wukong x zephyr)

rnKhYh5.jpg

currently working on  nova x vauban (waiting to obtain last part for him), equinox day/night (waiting to obtain first) , nyx (waiting to obtain first) x rhino, harrow (waiting to obtain first) x limbo, atlas (waiting to obtain first) x gara

the designs i decided to use are mix of default/deluxe skins, very rarely i tried to use my colors but sometimes i just liked it more than the original so i apologize in advance if most of the designs you don't like, or the dynamics at this point ;; 

Should been nidus x wisp