Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liset Decoration Camera moving out of ship after pressing movement key once

ZanzabarAloplop

Didnt see any other topics about this issue and Im pretty sure this counts as UI? I hope. Anyway I was trying to place some of the newest tenno decorations on my ship and as soon as I pressed W my camera flew at mach 20 out of the ship. It seems to only go out of the ship if you press forward but I didnt experiment too much as it was kind of cool to see outside the ship however the insane movement speed of the camera makes near impossible to place any decorations or even stay inside your ship for that matter. The left and right keys would throw the camera against a wall but not go through it but precise movement is Impossible no matter what direction you hit.

• 3 months later...

Hi Im just now experiencing the same problem for the first time. However its NOT on my orbiter (thats normal), it happens in our DOJO. For me it doesnt even matter wich direction, its all "mach 20". Couple of days ago everything was fine, no major updates or bugfixes happened...i think. Only things that happened:
- Tenno con 2018 ended;

- Ash prime drop compleated;

- The Sacrefice hotfix 23.0.8 was deployed.

Did any of this caused the problem?

It was a one time only bug, and hope it will be the last, scared the Lotus out of me!!! 😄

Edited by Flemat
Resolved