Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Booster refunds

paul5473

Question

17 answers to this question

was ment to be today but everyone i asked aint had them yet this what thay said 

"

March 26 Booster Plan;

Hello all!

We've got a plan for you all regarding Boosters. It is indeed unfortunate that booster time was wasted while our Servers were unreliable. We are going to give all those who had Boosters active during our DDoS time (Saturday/Sunday) free 3-day Boosters!

If you had an active booster during this time, we'll be sending you free 3-Day Boosters in an Inbox Message starting Thursday: simply login to claim! The Boosters you receive will exactly match the types you had active during our DDoS time.

This applies to ALL Platforms - PC was most affected but Consoles still had a bit of trouble!

"

So here we are again just when i bought a new 3 days booster to farm the endless kuva. My luck is starting to convince me that this DDOS is targeting me because i don't buy booster until i realize boosters double your kuva and it was painful farming without one. When i bought my first booster DDOS attack happened after 1 days of peaceful farm. After things cool off i was waiting for DE to compensate boosters as they announce they will but i never got the inbox so with the release of endless kuva i was too hyped to restrain myself from buying boosters so i bought one today and after 2 hours of farming... "your account hasn't been recharged" message pops up. was thinking spacemom is trying to sent me a gift so i log out and tried to log in again. turns out it was a server crash lmao.

12 hours ago, (XB1)mickeyjuiceman said:

As opposed to, say: " no wonder why they're getting DDoS'ed recently"

I guess I'm glad you kind of got the point, though.

It was said in a joking manner,ever heard of humor? There was no need to start a personal attack now calling me names on the internet like A BIG  MAN YOU ARE.