Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server down

TheScottishGuy

This is great...

I just finished Tri-doloyn ...  got boot out by the server...

At this moment, I don't even care about arcane anymore... Can I just have these shards so I can unlock another focus tree -perk- today?   D:

Edited by Ash_L
typo

Just now, Ash_L said:

This is great...

I just finished Tri-doloyn ...  got boot out by the server...

At this moment, I don't even care about arcane anymore... Can I just have these shards so I can unlock another focus tree peak today?   D:

I wouldn't do any Tridolons until you're sure the server is fine. Always be sure to ask on region chat if you lag before you do something that takes a long time.

27 minutes ago, HomiePenguin said:

I wouldn't do any Tridolons until you're sure the server is fine. Always be sure to ask on region chat if you lag before you do something that takes a long time.

Actually the server was OK before all the sudden...  I played a few rounds of Hydron before Tri-doloyn...

Looks like I got both arcanes and shards after log back in.

Edited by Ash_L
update info

17 minutes ago, zenstrata said:

I keep getting the "could not update account information, please wait. .. " message.

Similar problem, yet, mine adventually let me throught to see mission results that somehow show mow credits nor any of the excavation rewards. Annoying because I got some of the new relics too!

Sorry my english, a cant go login game

Ребята я не могу войти в игру на стадии логина у вас походу упал один из серваков(( очень жаль что игровой день будет запорот((