Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo update feedback (22.16.0)

Morkislair

Hi everyone, now that we all have had some time to spend on the new decoration method and with the new decorations to make some cool robots, I thought of putting here some feedback about what could be nice additions, mostly as toggles on the decoration menu: 
1°) When one is funding the construction of an item, adding a button to fund all materials and credits in a click.
2°) In the same vein: in the console of the room, having a prompt to fund all construction costs in the room at once. 
In the picture below are stuff i made this afternoon. It took me 25 real minutes doing only that to fund the construction of all this. I was listening to a GDC conference so I didn't felt the time passing  so much but still. 25 minutes ot fund constructions is a bit much... And I know I'm not done with that room. :)

Révélation

h68dWAx.jpg

3°) Could the assets we're moving not change orientation when they snap from a surface to another?
4°) Could the Fx effects and the event statues have their own separate tab?

Now, a little more technical: 
5°) A snapping tool would be great. When we are making repetition patterns (like catewalks or railings, but not limited to them), snapping them together is not very practical at the moment. A snapping tool would be great to make things a lot easier on our end. 
6°) Moving anchor: as of now, we move assets from an anchor. Sometimes it's in a corner, sometimes in the middle, sometimes on a ledge, you get the idea. Sometimes it's practical, but more often than not, it gets in the way of the positionning we'd like for an asset. Having the possibility to move the anchor would be great!

These are just my thoughts on the matter, I love this part of the recent update, and I've lost waaaay too much time in here <3

Edited by Morkislair

Omg I feel you when it comes to needing a “contribute all” button, even prior to update, I built a whole dojo by myself, and I spend SOOO much time holding the add recourse buttons for each component, for each decoration m, in each room, makes decorating a daunting tast Just for that reason, when it could be very simply fixed