Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounty Rewards

PhantomMatrixZ

Bounties have a vast loot table containing various mods, resources, vaulted relics, etc. This increases the amount of bounties one must do. Bounties also require time to refresh. 

Therefore, it is best to remove rewards which can be found elsewhere such as neural sensors, endo, morphics, etc. In addition to that, remove easily attainable mods like heated charge, redirection, etc. 

Vaulted relics should be dropped from other missions, not bounties. Bounties makes it so that those relics are harder to attain. This is a problem since when unvaulted, they stay for short periods of time which most people who have work or school cannot provide. 

Adding better rewards to bounties like bounty exclusive weapons, more mods, arcanes, etc. gives more incentive on doing them. Making them harder and possible only to veterans may fill the void of end game. This factors in the fact that many players play on devices with bad specs and unable to play on PoE at a tolerable setting. Veterans would generally have quite powerful or decent rigs to play on the plains. 

We can also add more fashionframe and ikeaframe to cetus. As well as possibly seeing craftable primaries and secondaries. 

It goes beyond PC issues.  I play on Xbox and the plains always play like trash.  They load incredibly slow, if they load at all.  I can't count the number of times I've gotten stuck in the purgatory between cetus and the plains because the doors wouldn't open and I had to abandon the mission and try again.  What makes it all the more frustrating is that other than eidolon hunts there isn't anything worth doing out there.  If it weren't for all the good rewards they put out there, but NEVER drop, I don't know anyone that would willingly go out there.  I gave up on Auger Secrets a long time ago.  I just want the stupid relics they put out there that should really drop anywhere else.  I'd rather do interception missions and defection missions than have to go out on the plains because it is literally the same content as the rest of the game, just in a much, much more frustrating environment.  It's buggy, it's slow, you spend most of your time running or getting your archwing calldowns stolen by trolls, and it is TEDIOUS.  God it is tedious.  "Here's a bunch of mini-starchart missions that I'm going to do that aren't going to give me any of the things I need to progress, that my team is probably going to screw up if the game doesn't bug out first."  Yay.  Just what I wanted to do.

They really need to rethink the bounty rewards on Cetus. Lately, we have been receiving nothing but endo, and some low level bronze rewards for all bounties. Maybe, some players need 2 neural sensors or 300 endo, but from my perspective there are other ways of getting this loot. It' very frustrating to go through high level bounties and receive endo 4 times and a stance which can drop in many other places. The haunt for the relics, Auger and vigilante cards, is getting on my nerves. I hope they will do something about it, maybe at least lower the chance for bronze items to drop as rewards during the last stages of bounties?

I just completed a couple of rotations of top tier stuffs and received nothing but mods, 4 x Venomous Clip and 3 x Polar Magazine, Bounties and the free roam incursions really need looking into because as it stands it's just demoralising.

I understand and appreciate that a lot of work, time and effort went into creating the Plains and DE would like their playerbase spending plenty of time there to make their efforts worthwhile, hence the relics on the loot table there, but having to wade through so many hours of mediocre drops to in order to obtain them is going to do the opposite. 

The layer upon layer of RNG is swiftly becoming antifun for me and to spend 2-3 hours of my leisure time playing Warframe only to feel like I've achieved nothing and got nowhere will eventually make me look elsewhere for valuable enjoyment, all I'm asking is that DE considers valuing paying customers time.

Thanks