Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva bug

rawrs123

Gonna ride on this post.

Noticed that the Life Support Tower icons that show up under the gauge gets bugged out and remains there even when the kuva tower finished. Upon the 3 tower that is bugged, my squad couldnt convert any more kuva towers twice in a row. 

I have a suspicion that it bugs out when multiple squadmates huddle together before the life support spawns trying to give the "kuva filter". Because we encountered that 3 tower bug, in the next run we did not try to huddle together to put the filter in and the bug doesn't happen any more. 

Steps to reproduce:
1. Get multiple filter drops from desecrate
2. Get multiple squadmates to hold the filter
3. Huddle together at the tower before it is spawned by Lotus

The bug doesnt seem to occur 100% of the time

2 hours ago, Alelude said:

Gonna ride on this post.

Noticed that the Life Support Tower icons that show up under the gauge gets bugged out and remains there even when the kuva tower finished. Upon the 3 tower that is bugged, my squad couldnt convert any more kuva towers twice in a row. 

I have a suspicion that it bugs out when multiple squadmates huddle together before the life support spawns trying to give the "kuva filter". Because we encountered that 3 tower bug, in the next run we did not try to huddle together to put the filter in and the bug doesn't happen any more. 

Steps to reproduce:
1. Get multiple filter drops from desecrate
2. Get multiple squadmates to hold the filter
3. Huddle together at the tower before it is spawned by Lotus

The bug doesnt seem to occur 100% of the time

Yeah best you can do i suppose is with 1 nekros, deactivating desecrate for a few seconds after the target that held the filter dies.