Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account linked to server problem, please help me!

Nihilan.0

so, let's begin. I have some friends playing warframe right? ok, I was doing stuff and whatever then I decided to log in... that's not big deal is it? but the thing is everyone I know that were playing Warfrane got connection issues such as "can't login" "warframe kicked them" IN THE EXACT MOMENT that I try to login, odd amirite? 
I think it's my fault but I did nothing! like, why the server went shutdown after I try to login? can I get an answer from any dev o admin?

I may not be dev or admin, but I can tell you that your account is not the problem. That was complete coincidence.
People say the game is being DDOS'ed... again. So unless you set some sort of bot to DDOS Warframe as soon as you login, then you are fine.

4 minutes ago, MrNaxeros said:

I may not be dev or admin, but I can tell you that your account is not the problem. That was complete coincidence.
People say the game is being DDOS'ed... again. So unless you set some sort of bot to DDOS Warframe as soon as you login, then you are fine.

well it's really really strange. my friends were playing fine and my clan too... I hit enter and boom, everyone's dead with NO DELAY.
I'm not implying I hacked warframe, I get the joke. but I spent real money on warframe and I'm gonna buy ember's pack soon before re-vault. I hate ddos f*cks

Edited by Nihilan.0
some words