Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multi Riven Linking in Chat via [Riven Mod]

Kalvorax

I love that we can do [Riven Mod] in chat and it pulls up a list of our Rivens.

However, as it currently stands, if i wanted to do an easy way to trade or show off multiple rivens in a single message, i would need to type them down in a txt or similar and then copy paste that into warframe chat (why we cant just do up arrow and get our most recent chats to repost (like trading) is beyond me).

Is it possible that we can multi select Rivens, and instead of confirming them and the chat instantly sending like it doesnt now with one, modify the chat to our liking before sending it (like if we were trading)? The only current way is to type each riven (while sitting at the Riven selection in the Mod station for names) manually....quite a bit time consuming when trying to sell or show off multiple rivens

2 minutes ago, Salenstormwing said:

Or, you could just type in [Riven Mod] [Riven Mod] [Riven Mod] [Riven Mod] [Riven Mod]....

And then pick the 5 rivens one at a time. I suggest going in alphabetical order so you don't accidentally pick the same one twice..

now that i didnt know. But in now knowing, that still brings up what you said in trying to keep it listed and remembered. It also points out that it will still automatically post the chat after hitting x number of riven mods added.