The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Minding the Timer :D

Blue_Robot

Hi all. Warframe is a grindy game, there's no denying that. As Tenno who have been around since 2013 (with some breaks though), my wife and I usually try find the best strategies to efficiently farm missions as fast as possible with just us two. With the newly added end of mission timer, I was glad that I get to see how fast we go after missions. So I took screenshots of the runs that I felt were quite fast. The addition of the timer made me discover the speed runner in me.

https://imgur.com/ABZIa9J 2:23 Here's the time after a pretty fast kuva capture (could have shaved an extra 10 seconds but there was a timing mistake >.<)

https://imgur.com/xhKaSkM 12:59 Here's our fastest hydrolist capture with just us two (not actually our fastest, but the end of mission timer didn't exist back then and the buggy eidolon teleports are getting worse now.). My wife took the screenshot since she entered cetus first cuz I was host.

https://imgur.com/0T321cT 4:24 Here's me with a pretty solid solo time on the high risk Index (I died once since I fell off a cliff, but the time surprisingly still turned out to be okay)

Of course, this is the internet, and I'm sure that there are those with some pretty mind blowing timer shots to share. so, let's see those timers!

Edited by Green_Alien

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Callibur-X said:

When did they add timers to everything?

You didn't read patch notes. It was one of the recent patches, which added a timer on the end-of-mission screen so you can race yourself or others on how fast you can do a mission (theoretically). In practicality, the real question is, how many enemies can be killed in one minute?

Oh, I think there may have been a bit of a misunderstanding. The mission timer I was referring to was the total amount of time you spent to complete the mission. I think it was added in just a few patches ago. Not sure if it hit PS4 yet though.

1 minute ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

In practicality, the real question is, how many enemies can be killed in one minute?

Wow haven't really thought of that. Really useful for extended runs for checking the kills per sec/minute. thanks!

Ah ok.  It might not be on PS4 yet.  I haven't noticed it, thats for sure.  I thought you meant like we had a certain amount of time before we got kicked out of a mission.  I was wondering why Green_Alien was so happy about it.  But now I get it.  And that's a fun feature.