Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Building

Metalmine

Question

1) Is there a place I can go to check floor dimensions, room dimensions and such so I can plan each floor without having THE DARN ROOM NOT BEING ABLE TO BE BUILD BECAUSE OF INVISIBLE UNMARKED BOUNDARIES?! huff huff huff huff

2) Why can't I cancel a build while it's building?

3) Why can't each room be in AxB tile dimensions so that it's much easier to plan?

4) Why can I not move barracks without shrinking the clan? Why can't i build a second one like I can do with the oracle?!

5) Can we please have a 3D Dojo creation tool that reshapes the whole f*****g thing and we can contribute resources to the whole build at once and wait a week instead of coming back online every 24 hours to build/delete things?!

I HAVE SPENT 2 WEEKS TRYING TO RESHAPE THE DOJO RUNNING INTO PROBLEM AFTER PROBLEM THAT IS UNDOCUMENTED. THIS IS RIDICULOUS

Edited by Metalmine

3 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, Metalmine said:

4) Why can I not move barracks without shrinking the clan? Why can't i build a second one like I can do with the oracle?!

You can destroy barracks without shrinking the clan, the only way to reduce tier is by actually clicking on the reduce tier option on the menu when you come in the dojo