Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Contributing is waaaay too slow.

lexandritte

Ever since we had an increased decorations capacity cap, I've went on a decorating rampage.

Problem is, we are a 10-person clan, most people have no reason to visit dojo at all this days, I'm the only one paying for decorations (which I don't mind, 1.3 millions of Salvage have to go somewhere), but it's pain-in-the-butt slow to select individual decoration, max out all 5 resource requirement, click contribute, wait for it to process, then click on the next decoration...

My thoughts, in order of realism.

1. When contributing, have one button that maxes out all gauges at once, instead of having to tab through all of them by hand and spam 111111 until it maxes out.

2. When hovering in decorate mode, have a new button, like "3", to instantly contribute to the top the selected decoration.

3. Have a clan-wide pool of resources you can sink your stash into, and it will automatically contribute to a random prop until it's filled, then go the next one.

Just to illustrate what I have to deal with, I have to repeat the above-mentioned process by hand at least ONE HUNDRED TIMES per room.

5m8uJBm.jpg

LcmQqkD.jpg

Also, I think in the last dojo update, wood textures got broken somehow in that garden room.

Edited by lexandritte