Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Less drops for the Tridolons

Almagnus1

I get that loot drops are fun, and it's awesome to see a loot pinata, but at the same time, nothing sucks worse than sitting at the gate realizing you didn't get your radiant shards (or that you have a completely blank line in the loot out that I really should have screen shotted >.> ).

For that reason, can we have the final shards (and all the arcanes for that matter) from the Hydrolyst be given to the players the exact same way the warframe parts are from the planet bosses?

Nothing sucks worse than realizing you left something really important back in the mission... only to get pulled out because the other people in the group either don't care enough to go back, or don't realize what had happened as the clock ticks down to zero.

How can you miss it, exaclty? Its either a bug or you bolting from the scene to the gates at light speed with zero care for loot you got.

If its a bug - wait for a fix, if not - i dont see how anything\anyone but yourself can be blamed for lost loot. Ability to check your loot through mission progress screen is 2 clicks away as well.

5 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

I get that loot drops are fun, and it's awesome to see a loot pinata, but at the same time, nothing sucks worse than sitting at the gate realizing you didn't get your radiant shards (or that you have a completely blank line in the loot out that I really should have screen shotted >.> ).

For that reason, can we have the final shards (and all the arcanes for that matter) from the Hydrolyst be given to the players the exact same way the warframe parts are from the planet bosses?

Nothing sucks worse than realizing you left something really important back in the mission... only to get pulled out because the other people in the group either don't care enough to go back, or don't realize what had happened as the clock ticks down to zero.

there's actually a reason why they, you know, show up on the screen with huge markers so you can pick them up.

or just make it so you can pick them up with vacuum would be a better solution.

27 минут назад, Sormaran сказал:

How can you miss it, exaclty? Its either a bug or you bolting from the scene to the gates at light speed with zero care for loot you got.

If its a bug - wait for a fix, if not - i dont see how anything\anyone but yourself can be blamed for lost loot. Ability to check your loot through mission progress screen is 2 clicks away as well.

easily, arcane in the middle of the bush.

happened not once.

2 hours ago, Sormaran said:

2 hours ago, (XB1)Skidplay 490 said:

there's actually a reason why they, you know, show up on the screen with huge markers so you can pick them up.

or just make it so you can pick them up with vacuum would be a better solution.

Except that (from what I saw) it looked like I had picked up everything, no markers, nothing pulled in but a bunch of ammo I didn't need from the Itzal vacuum.

Half of this problem is also squadmates that were sitting at the door ticking down the clock that didn't move after it was pointed out that two of us didn't see radiant shards on our loot list.

So while (generally) you are very right with what you're saying, there are still valid edge cases where people can get screwed because of something else going wrong.

2 hours ago, Sqecmi said:

easily, arcane in the middle of the bush.

happened not once.

Thankfully, I got all the arcanes, but I have no clue where this one was, but I didn't realize I had missed it until we were leaving and with two squadmates sitting at the door ticking down the clock, there was nothing I could do when I had realized the mistake.... and I was back in Cetus.

4 минуты назад, Almagnus1 сказал:

Thankfully, I got all the arcanes, but I have no clue where this one was, but I didn't realize I had missed it until we were leaving and with two squadmates sitting at the door ticking down the clock, there was nothing I could do when I had realized the mistake.... and I was back in Cetus.

i always check number of arcanes before leaving.