Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Zenistar disc glitching/ Weapon switching

(PSN)Zangetsu_1989

When the Zenistar is equipped in weapon loadout, it sometimes randomly switches into your hands when you haven't hit weapon swap. Or when in use will not launch disc, while often preventing weapon swap during these times. Sometimes when it glitches into warframe hands while primary or secondary are equipped, you become unable to reload and ares forced to switc weapons. The Zenistar launches disc 3-5 times properly before glitching on some occasions. 

I Also experience this issue.. With my Main or Secondary equipped in hand the Zenistar will glitch in and out of my hands causing issues described below. And because of this issue I found that NOT having a 2ndary equipped helps negate this effect somewhat but not entirely .. BUT then I do not have a secondary to use when needed during missions.

Happens on Plains A lot during teralyst hunts. and basically any mission involving the Zenistar whether I use the disc or not...  

My normal weapon load out is Vectis Prime ( Teralyst Hunt ) or Tiberon Prime / AkLex Prime / Zenistar (with Dynasty Heavy sword skin from Chroma Bundle)

The Warframe in use does not matter.. the glitch still happens and I have tried Hitting Options , /Unstuck , manually switch weapons etc... the only way I can get it to stop is to die on that toon at that time.. 

During glitch I Cannot interact with anything..

Cannot pick up Data Pack for Sabotage or Mobile Defense.

Cannot Pick up Batteries for Excavation.

Cannot equip Archwing Launcher when used from Gear on the Plains.

Cannot Pick up Loot anywhere. It follows me around when I have Vacuum equipped to Carrier Prime or any other Sentinel. Loss of loot happens due to this when being pulled out by others during Evac.

As far as the glitch upon using Disc in missions it can happen as far as NOT using disc up to any number of throws..and will always result in it glitching in and out of my hands regardless if I have a Primary in hand or a Secondary.

Please take the time to look into the matter Thank You.

• 1 month later...

I am also having the same issues with zenistar for a few months, it wont throw out disk and once it starts this glitch, I can't even pickup orbs or ammo they just hover around sentinel or frame. Then appears in hand blinking while primary or secondary is equipped, only way to use again is to revive but you lose too much affinity. My heart is saddened by this. Counted the the days until I got it (lol I was thirsty),  Now I despise looking at it haha. Thank you for listening, I know you guys are busy.