Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most efficient prime junk farm

(XBOX)PhoenixReviving

Question

4 answers to this question

I prefer defense. Bring some nuking frames to rush through the waves after you've got the 10 reactant. But really the time invested is about the same whether it is defense, excavation, or survival. The one concern about excavation is it sometimes feels like getting enough reactant can take a bit longer compared to defense and survival.

Edited by (PS4)LubzinNJ

1 hour ago, Stormandreas said:

just try find an excavation or Survival fissure. Lets you run multiple relics in one mission, get a new relic every 5 rounds, gather TONS of void traces for making Radiants and a good chunk of XP and resources

The problem with Excavations and Survivals is everyone does their own thing, with excavation some run 2 excavators at once which spreads out the mobs and void traces, which then you have to scramble back and forth to make 10. Similar to survival everyone spreads out (both of these game mods are faster however). Defense is ideal for keeping the group together and making sure everyone gets their traces, albeit it's a little slower of the three.

Edited by Errodin

A defense is the safest. I take Banshee, and once we've got 10 reactant each I spam the crap out of resonating quake (with augment) and it finishes it nice and fast.

Excavations and survivals have way too much leeway for the average Tenno to be a moron and screw it up. (Having said that, an MR18 Banshee wrecked a defense yesterday by killing everything before they could corrupt so we finished five waves with six reactant a piece. Kept doing it even after I told him to stop in the squad chat. Maybe some kid was using his account, or something, it was utterly braindead.)