Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xp On Mobile Defense Now Is 2 Low

Azurakishin

It's understandable that you would be upset when this kind of thing gets changed, but you need to also keep in mind that this decision was made for the health of the game. 

If you were using chain Mobile Defense runs as a First Order Optimal Strategy (this is an actual concept in game theory) for leveling your equipment, you probably knew that many other people were doing the same thing. You also might have stopped to think that the Development Team sees these things, and can change them if they think it's best for the game.

Some FOOS are good for a game. They provide a place for people who want to enjoy a more relaxed experience. As a community, we need to understand that "casuals" are necessary for this game to succeed. Strategies like the one you were using usually aren't good for a game like this one, because they push casuals to hunt for secrets and tips to get the most out of their play experience. Casuals don't want to do that.

Try to understand that this change was made with the intent of making the game more fun for more people, even if it did ruin your party a little. 

*On an unrelated note, Soul Eater wasn't too bad as far as anime goes, but you should probably be looking for more wholesome role models than the Kishin. 

Well I used 3 forma on my Vasto just for fun cause its a fun weapon....got Supra and Dera for same reason
Looks like now I will be forced to lvl up stuff that are really worth it since now is going to be a pain in the &#!....and yeah its ok that they nerfed the XP on Mobile...but the thing is that there is no other way to lvl up stuff faster..unless you decide to go to a planet and try to get XP from waves 40+---so I better pray for crappy rewards since all I want right now is XP,now is gonna take a huge amount of time to lvl up weapons and frames....guess gonna stick to other game since they find a new Kappa or they adjust/reverse this change

Insert conspiracy theory about how DE wants to sell tons more affinity boosters.

Everything seemed fine until the double affinity weekend... 

When you think about it, thats a great time to mess with the gains. Everyone's perception is skewed, and they would be less likely to notice.

We're onto your affinity manipulation tactics, DE! :)

Yes, because picking one map to play hundreds of times in lieu of all other content is how a company should set up their game.

Hey, it worked in BF2... :P (Yes, I know, it's not a coop game).

To OP: More often than not I find myself reading valid criticism on this forum - this is not one of those. As it stands, a lot is going to change with the new drop tables being implemented - the exp gain on Kappa is still good. It's just not as ridiculous.

I think exp outa scale more with levels, and particulary jump after 70 up and onwards to 100+

when you get 700+ early on for a heavy but it only goes up to MAYBE 1000 when level 70 or so.....maybe it was 890 exp at 70.  it feels like they outa give more in case you dare use them on high enemies.

"Don't play how you want to, play how we want you to." -DE

Play nothing but Xini and Kappa while complaining how boring the game is.... Hilarious.

The change should encourage players to play more varied missions in order to gain other benefit like mods that no longer drop in these missions. Moreover, I think the real vertical progression in the game is mod polarity and mod level. Frame and weapon level cap make sure that player will reach level 30 eventually.

Still give better EXP than other types of mission.