Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loadout Slots (Drag and Drop)

Lawmonark

It would be nice to have the ability to drag and drop loadout, to rearrange them.

Currently, the process is tedious, then adding a new loadout, while trying to keep it organized.

For reference, this is how i organize them currently: https://imgur.com/a/SVl8Q

I forgot to add "Index", so now if i want to add it, i have to redo all the loadouts below it.

Edited by Krhymez

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Krhymez:

It would be nice to have the ability to drag and drop loadout, to rearrange them.

Currently, the process is tedious, then adding a new loadout, while trying to keep it organized.

For reference, this is how i organize them currently: https://imgur.com/a/SVl8Q

I forgot to add "Index", so now if i want to add it, i have to redo all the loadouts below it.

I'd love it! A while ago, I rearranged my loadouts for Eidolon Hunts to quickly switch the meta-roles (slot 1-4 for Chroma, Harrow, Trinity and Volt) on a host's demand. At the moment though, I do a lot of Kuva farming to force a god roll on my precious Tiberon Riven Mod (I'll fail anyway, roll no. 137 atm. :satisfied:), switching between Ash, Banshee and Nekros. It would be very nice if you could rearrange positions by buttons, swap loadout or drag & drop like you suggested.

Tip for the meantime:
Sacrifice the last slot as buffer, where you can "park" a loadout. Then it's a bit easier to rearrange the loadout slots and you only have to rename your loadouts afterwards instead of manually configuring them all again. Whenever you don't use it as buffer, use it as "wildcard" for hardly used warframes or as test slot for new builds etc. 

Edited by Toran