Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...pistols Have 180% Multishot + 90% Ap, And Riffles Have 90% Multishot + 60% Ap...

W4RM4CHIN3

So, what part of this seems right?

Pistols Out DPS riffles as it is. Do Pistols realllyyyy need that 60% more MS? Riffles don't even have 100% which puts them at behind all other guns. DE make a dual mod for Riffles that has 60% AP and 60% MS. just buff split chamber and piercing hit. Even it out, as it is Lethal Torrent shouldn't exist. Ok so Barrel Diffusion cost 11 points and gives 120%. Split chamber cost 15 points and gives 90%. No return cost 7 points and gives 90%. Piercing Hit cost 9 points and gives 60%. Am i missing something?

Edit: Welp SCREW PRIMARIES. It was nice knowing you. I think i'll never switch from secondaries.

Since pistols got yet another buff.

Edited by W4RM4CHIN3

Wait, from where the extra 20% MS for pistol?

Split Chambers really needs to get at least 100%. Right now, some scondary even outclass primary because of this.

Lethal torrent has 5 Stages and starts at 20%

Nvm starts at 10% Still op af.

Edited by W4RM4CHIN3

Wait, from where the extra 20% MS for pistol?

Split Chambers really needs to get at least 100%. Right now, some scondary even outclass primary because of this.

*couch* STUPID THROWING WEPS EVERYWHERE *cough*

Piercing hit gives 60% total AP. No return can only reach 30% at max rank. Who knows what the devs are up to but I'd prefer if multishot on rifles never reach 100%+....

and also....u guys realize that sidearms only have 210 base ammo compared to rifle's 540 base ammo....

also, most sidearms are unusable at long range unless u use an electric shield or shoot a non moving target....yeah, u can tell i hate using the kunai and hikou on those damned ospreys in the void.

Edited by rangeless

Lethal torrent has 5 Stages and starts at 20%

Am I missing something here?... Because it starts at 10% so it caps out at 60%. Pistols then have 180% multishot with maxed Barrel Diffusion.

You do have a point though, the 90% multishot for rifles isn't fair at all.

First off, it's 180% and not 200% ..

Second, DE just played around with dual mods and recently added a couple for the new nightmare mode.

I am quite sure they are aware that rifles "only" have the option for 90% multishot at the moment, give them time to develop the dual mod system even further before you flip every single table in the universe.

Who knows, we might end up with 500% multishot for every single weapon after update 15 or whatever. I believe you can wait a little bit longer for a dual mod that suits your needs.

You're getting ahead of me. I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth. I was just giving a flat example. 

Anyway, can you honestly say you're sorely missing that 1 shot in 10 that isn't duplicated?

Im just saying because Shotguns have 120% MS and Pistols now have 180%. The numbers seem a bit off. Also Shotguns got 150% Ap Both pistols and Riffles lack this. Lethal Torrent should have been 60% speed and 60% AP not MS.

Edited by W4RM4CHIN3

You're getting ahead of me. I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth. I was just giving a flat example. 

Anyway, can you honestly say you're sorely missing that 1 shot in 10 that isn't duplicated?

Not good with numbers, aren't you? 90% MS doesn't guarantee 9 proc out of 10. You have the chance to not proc MS for the whole clip if you're unlucky.

180% MS on Pistols? now that's a whole different topic... Broken

Piercing hit gives 60% total AP. No return can only reach 30% at max rank. Who knows what the devs are up to but I'd prefer if multishot on rifles never reach 100%+....

and also....u guys realize that sidearms only have 210 base ammo compared to rifle's 540 base ammo....

also, most sidearms are unusable at long range unless u use an electric shield or shoot a non moving target....yeah, u can tell i hate using the kunai and hikou on those damned ospreys in the void.

With trick mag that's 90% ammo base and Riffles Ammo drum is 30%. Sounds balanced to me, also with Ammo mutators you never run out of ammo, so the MS is not really necessary + buy ammo boxes.

Edited by W4RM4CHIN3

Not good with numbers, aren't you? 90% MS doesn't guarantee 9 proc out of 10. You have the chance to not proc MS for the whole clip if you're unlucky.

180% MS on Pistols? now that's a whole different topic... Broken

He's saying on average

Matters less if you have incredible multishot on a pistol.

Imagine 200% on a Gorgon or Supra. Or hell, the Ogris.

Does it?  On high level stuff (especially grineer), I'd take my despairs or acrid over those weapons even without lethal torrent.

Question:  How does this affect your gameplay at all?  As far as I know, Warframe is a PvE game.  So who cares if one player decides to have 180% MS in his Secondary Weapon?  It doesn't affect you at all.

Read the FAQs, Even is it's a PVE still needs to be balanced. You can't have one part of the game behind the other. It makes no sense that SECONDARIES are stronger then PRIMARIES.

Question:  How does this affect your gameplay at all?  As far as I know, Warframe is a PvE game.  So who cares if one player decides to have 180% MS in his Secondary Weapon?  It doesn't affect you at all.

Let me answer this for you.

PvE game. Competitive players race Events for whatever reason. These unbalanced Mods broke the fairness of these races.

The difference is quite noticeable on Sniper Rifles; When you don't kill something in one shot, and if you're not using Vandal/Lanka that difference could be a four~ second reload. On automatic weapons it's not as big a deal as many others make it out to be though.

The real question is: is multishot additive like elemental damage or multiplicative like crit rate/damage and fire-rate?

It's multiplicative, meaning it essentially takes all your other damage mods into account and doubles them (actually, just like the base damage % does).

Edited by Verazix