Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr. Titan’s story thread

MrTitan123

I have some weird ideas. Some weirder than others. Some of these ideas so fantastical that I need to write them down. So I do. Some of the stuff I do, I’m proud of. Others, not so much. I’ve been poking around the forums and seen some damn amazing art. I want to contribute to that glorious smorgasbord. Bad news: I can’t draw for S#&$e.

On the bright side, people say I have a natural talent for writing. So I do. While other people like @Dylki and @Azzu-nyan can paint a beautiful picture with a brush, I can create a beautiful and/or silly picture with a pen. Or keyboard. Whatever.

I hope to be welcomed into the artistic scene with an open mind about my works. They may seem weird, out of the ordinary, or just plain dumb. And you are...absolutely right. Half the time I’m asking myself “Brain. Why do you do these things?” And it responds with a big ol’ fart. So if you dare venture into the depths of my works, beware: I have no idea what in the hell i’m doing.

TL;DR I make Sh!tty fanfics and people think they’re ok.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12818068/1/Stay-fresh-Tenno

There’s my first Warframe Crossover. (That I’m actually proud of) Enjoy, I guess.

Edited by MrTitan123

1 minute ago, DUJAVE_TUHUG said:

People are honest with you when they say, your fanfichtens are ok. Like: Ok, whatever. Moving on.

Welp. Glad you’re honest about my honesty. Any way I could improve it? Open to constructive feedback.