Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Phobos Is The New Planet/moon

Vilemyre

And it already comes with an assassination mission.

Why do I have a feeling we will be fighting vor and kril there? Unless are we getting a new grineer boss as well?

Also since the settlements are here early will we get out mods and badges early too?

Edited by Palkora

Bugs aside, this boss fight is a really interesting turn, cuz that means Grineer cloning isn't limited to grunts/foot soldiers.

Are these clones of Kril and Vor after Ceres and Mercury? Do they remember us? Or are there the different clones, with different memories, of high ranking officials spread throughout the Empire?

Bugs aside, this boss fight is a really interesting turn, cuz that means Grineer cloning isn't limited to grunts/foot soldiers.

Are these clones of Kril and Vor after Ceres and Mercury? Do they remember us? Or are there the different clones, with different memories, of high ranking officials spread throughout the Empire?

Well because of the void key vor can't die hes immortal until the key is taken from him. However I don't know about kril.

I hope the corpus get a cool tag team boss fight now I want an ambulas MK2 fusion moa and raptor with two stages one being fused and the other being split.

A interesting question is why is Phobos a large spherical moon object and not the giant asteroid potato thing.

Sure, Orokin terraforming and shields etc made it what it currently is. but its still a potato.

phobos_orbit756_sml.jpg

it's the grineer

A interesting question is why is Phobos a large spherical moon object and not the giant asteroid potato thing.

Sure, Orokin terraforming and shields etc made it what it currently is. but its still a potato.

phobos_orbit756_sml.jpg

I can't wait to try that potato on my Despair <3