Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Find All The Simalarities Between Wf And Ds!

SynisterDoom

okay, first off. we have

the underground market symbol is the same as the lotus's

main character is hayden Tenno

his armor suit looks like excal

the game icon looks like warrames but with white instead of black

technowhatever plague

howmany more are there?? :3

yep Tenno Hayden was the frist of us !

I think they meant this Hayden Tenno was the first, not the published game version.

Ha ha, I just noticed his pilot looks like a Corpus. She has the same forhead markings the scouts do.

Remember that the entire reason they are making Warframe is because they where unhappy how Dark Sector turned out.

I think making Warframe a sequel opens up too many wierd coincidences and plot holes.

Why does the Lotus use the same symbol as a crazy Russian gun runner?

How did the Orokin create the Tenno and Infested when Mezner and the CIA did?

Why do the Corpus make copies of a Lazrian mech, and managed to call it a Jackal too?

How would a generic white CIA agent inspire a group of Space!Asians?

Why do the Infected look completely different?

There's way more but thats off the top of my head.

PLEASE DE, PINCH THE TURD OFF!

I think they meant this Hayden Tenno was the first, not the published game version.

Ha ha, I just noticed his pilot looks like a Corpus. She has the same forhead markings the scouts do.

Remember that the entire reason they are making Warframe is because they where unhappy how Dark Sector turned out.

I think making Warframe a sequel opens up too many wierd coincidences and plot holes.

Why does the Lotus use the same symbol as a crazy Russian gun runner?

How did the Orokin create the Tenno and Infested when Mezner and the CIA did?

Why do the Corpus make copies of a Lazrian mech, and managed to call it a Jackal too?

How would a generic white CIA agent inspire a group of Space!Asians?

Why do the Infected look completely different?

There's way more but thats off the top of my head.

PLEASE DE, PINCH THE TURD OFF!

Maybe Hayden formed a philosophy or something that is the tenno's current lke. creed?  and founded the Tenno as we know them. and maybe more perople who were infected who were like Hayden showed up. and evolved to the point where they became the orokin. and after a while the feral infected evolved too and became the sentients. So then the orokin devoloped a diffrent breed of the plague to wipe them out. sing Hayden's DNA as a archtype. hence why the infested say they are your flesh. because they're loosely derived from Hayden genes. 

bamf

Bamf my &#!. I already thought of that. It's a piss poor explanation for a dumb idea.

Allow me to speculate and talk out of my &#! from the other direction.

Hayden Tenno was an Orokin soldier and the first test subject that lived through both Void and Technocyte augmentation. The program was named in his honour since studying the success with him allowed for widespread Warframe compatibility augments.

The Tenno act like space!asians because they are. They are descended mostly from Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian and Indian gene lines. Why would a white guy appropriate asian culture to that extent? The H. Tenno from the game gave no indication of behaving in anyway that would lead to the Warframe universe.

Why are you fighting so hard to match lore with an altogether disappointing and boring game? Let DE come up with something new. There's nothing wrong with a few wink-wink-nudge-nudge things like the Glaive, but making it a full on sequel would be a giant mistake.

Bamf my &#!. I already thought of that. It's a &!$$ poor explanation for a dumb idea.

Allow me to speculate and talk out of my &#! from the other direction.

Hayden Tenno was an Orokin soldier and the first test subject that lived through both Void and Technocyte augmentation. The program was named in his honour since studying the success with him allowed for widespread Warframe compatibility augments.

The Tenno act like space!asians because they are. They are descended mostly from Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian and Indian gene lines. Why would a white guy appropriate asian culture to that extent? The H. Tenno from the game gave no indication of behaving in anyway that would lead to the Warframe universe.

Why are you fighting so hard to match lore with an altogether disappointing and boring game? Let DE come up with something new. There's nothing wrong with a few wink-wink-nudge-nudge things like the Glaive, but making it a full on sequel would be a giant mistake.

i guess. but asdfghjkl;'